Peterhead V Montrose

Montrose will be going into this game with a bit of confidence,9 goals in the last 2 games and playing some excellent football.Peter Reid will be no mugs though and fully expect a tough game.Should be a good amount of Montrose fans through too 3 bus loads I've heard off.....COYM

Can't wait to see the Angus Azzuri goal scoring machine roll into Peterheid.
Bloo toon have had a couple of decent results recently so might not be so easy but I'm quietly confident the Mo can do the business.

Hope my over confidence isn't thwarted but I'll go for 3-1 to the Mo.

44 minutes ago, Toon 68 said:

Been hosing it doon all day. Ground is pretty good at getting rid of water but  Keep an eye on the social media sites 

Yeah been pissing down here all day and meant to be the same tomorrow.Fingers crossed it goes ahead

40 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

3 buses ? 

Theirs 100% 2 going one from supporters club and the other is a group of lads on a day out, heard the supporters club we're hopeful of a 2nd bus....Why you so surprised???

3 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Theirs 100% 2 going one from supporters club and the other is a group of lads on a day out, heard the supporters club we're hopeful of a 2nd bus....Why you so surprised???

Because your support, home or away isnt that great.

2 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Because your support, home or away isnt that great.

Better than yours? Seriously though, away support hasn’t been great since the Angus Derby’s got obliterated due to Brechin and Forfar demotions, but especially due to Arbroath promotion.

Home support (pre COVID) was generally healthy enough but varied, for various reasons