Normal Island

15 hours ago, Detournement said:

You meet these kind of English people and they are simpletons but happy. As a cynical and miserable Scot it always poses a lot of difficult questions.

Please don't take my membership of the SNP as endorsement of their neo liberal agenda. Its an imperfect expression that I'm not them 

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
4 hours ago, resk said:
I see the elderly tax-dodging lizard has been "advised to rest for two more weeks".  
Brace yourselves.  

You're not seriously suggesting that OI' Jug Ears will be delivering the Xmas Message this year.?

Absolutely fucking not. There's a long bank holiday next year - Lizzie lives. 

When this clusterfuck of a thread started.

Where do I start people with no medical qualifications that no sod all about covid but question people that do have medical qualifications. Don't get me started about the "doctor" who gives out personal information over the internet. 

Edited by pawpar

16 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Nothing says "scum who don't know their place" like a leased dwarf.

Never understood the leasing of dwarfs. I mean, yeah you get a new one every 5 years, get it serviced and only really need to get it new shoes once in a while but you never own it.

Much better to pick a dwarf up around the 5 Yr old mark for a few grand and run it into the ground then scrap it.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

Never understood the leasing of dwarfs. I mean, yeah you get a new one every 5 years, get it serviced and only really need to get it new shoes once in a while but you never own it.
Much better to pick a dwarf up around the 5 Yr old mark for a few grand and run it into the ground then scrap it.
Lose a fortune as soon as you walk off the forecourt....

3 hours ago, pawpar said:

When this clusterfuck of a thread started.

Where do I start people with no medical qualifications that no sod all about covid but question people that do have medical qualifications. Don't get me started about the "doctor" who gives out personal information over the internet. 

Ah, yes, because our 'experts' have absolutely nailed it right enough...

Aye but you can't beat that fresh new dwarf smell you get.