Normal Island

1 hour ago, highlandcowden said:

Sergeant at arms😂

What happens if the won't leave,can they be huckled?

Pretty sure Dennis Skinner had to be carried out on at least one occasion.

They'd have needed to have taken Cyril Smith out in pieces if he'd kicked off. Which would've been a wee shame.

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

But the player claimed he was ‘speaking his mind’ and that his comments were ‘free speech.’

I love when these idiots out themselves on social media and don’t understand free speech doesn’t mean free from consequences

From Ayrshire, shock.

Hood's post itself was the sorts of abject, moronic nonsense you get from these bigots:

"We're about to see the final moves in our country folks. Sunak (Islamist) and Yousaf (Islamist) are about to run our UK! 😡"

Personally I'm delighted to see his dream in tatters. The more that racist thickos like this guy are stamped on and suffer the consequences of their actions, the better. 

I fully expect his appeal and mewling pish about fReE sPeEcH to be punted into the nearest bin.

The only thing more annoying than foreigners churning out English stereotypes about tea and politeness is when English people decide to do it.