Normal Island

12 hours ago, 101 said:

This should be the advert for independence.

I'm pretty sure that guy has learning difficulties. It's not the first time that JOE has brought this guy out and ripped the pish out of him. Shite behaviour tbh.

18 minutes ago, G51 said:

I'm pretty sure that guy has learning difficulties. It's not the first time that JOE has brought this guy out and ripped the pish out of him. Shite behaviour tbh.

It's a woman that suggests double taxes for Her Maj. I'm sure they have to follow journalistic standards, I don't think that it targets any one of a number of people interviewed.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

It's a woman that suggests double taxes for Her Maj. I'm sure they have to follow journalistic standards, I don't think that it targets any one of a number of people interviewed.

There's a wee guy in the video, that's who I'm talking about. It's up to yourself like, I don't care. I'm just telling you the wee guy has learning difficulties. And the whole thing is clearly designed to take the piss out of the folk in it.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

How do these mentalists convince themselves of blatant, obvious lies, such as the queen working really hard?

The old "given up her life for our country" trope.

Basically, the toughest part of her job so far has been to not say "f*** this s***", as her uncle (and the adopted grandson, to a lesser degree) did.

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

The old "given up her life for our country" trope.

Basically, the toughest part of her job so far has been to not say "f*** this s***", as her uncle (and the adopted grandson, to a lesser degree) did.

Its always totally non specific shit she gets credited with... "sense of duty" being right up there. What the f**k does that mean? Shes no out there digging holes for her money. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Shes no out there digging holes for her money. 

Dragged* to countless holes for the strenuous task of ribbon-cuttting. 

Other than that and penning a review of the year message, I can't think of very much at all.

*well, chauffeured.