Normal Island

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

Only bad ones.

Unfortunately not, or at least it would seem most are bad ones given 20% expenses to income ratio is pretty impressive.  

I'd like to think next year the expenses will be much lower and pay-outs much higher and I genuinely believe that will be the case.

I don't.

22 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

They're pretty honest about it in this interview tbf, awful people that they are:

So the son in law said “Instead of a party, why don’t you just do a hundred laps of the garden and then we don’t need to deal with you, you old dick”, and then they embezzled all the money to help save their business?

Respect

They're pretty honest about it in this interview tbf, awful people that they are:
FLEzhEFWYAEM2nn?format=png&name=small

I don’t believe he did any of the laps.
We found out when he was apparently halfway through. They’ve 100% told the dementia riddled man he’s done half them and sent him out to do it whenever a cameraman was sniffing about

Just now, mizfit said:

I don’t believe he did any of the laps.
We found out when he was apparently halfway through. They’ve 100% told the dementia riddled man he’s done half them and sent him out to do it whenever a cameraman was sniffing about

I don't think there's much reason to think you're wrong here tbh

20220207_142149.thumb.jpg.5da0efea0b45ca8220fa1632b38a226a.jpg
I was at a seminar type event with work (organised by a Welsh university) and this guy was one of the speakers. He came across as an extremely weird individual, quite engaging and interesting to listen to but also talked some utter rubbish.

IMG_5406.jpg
Flight in Brewdog Newcastle, down for the game v Everton. For the Brewdog haters, there’s only one of their beers.
L to R, Lervig Supersonic DIPA, Cloudwater Imperial Double Porter, Brewdog Dundee Cake, Stigbergets IPA.

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

That quite genuinely does not come off the way they intended  :blink:

I cant believe theres folk rationalising charity expenses being so high in the case of an auld guy with a just giving page. Thats a bare faced grift and the fact the CRUK or the British Legion have large operating expenses can't change that.