Jump to content

Normal Island


Recommended Posts

On 22/09/2022 at 09:48, ICTChris said:

I honestly didn't know where the photo was from, I just thought it was an amazingly weird picture.

What did Frank Bruno do at the gig?

Fell down Know what I mean, 'Arry?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/09/2022 at 07:28, dirty dingus said:

Andrews antics only came to light because it was the FBI doing the investigating. It's obviously still excused here after all the shite last week celebrating the life of a woman who shelled out £12m to make the noncing allegations disappear. Now we have a king who was besties with Savile and actively tried to help beasty bishop Peter Bell.

I get the point you are making is with specific reference to the Giuffre scandal, but it's been known for years before that ever broke that the Pronce was a sexual danger. It's been injunctioned into oblivion in the UK, hence why it's not common knowledge here, but NY cops were after him for years concerning a sexual assault on a member of domestic staff in a NY hotel, and then there's the whole 'former male member of royal staff repeatedly sexually assaulted by a senior royal' thing that is at least 15-20 years old. Most folk assumed at the time the 'senior royal' in question would have been Edward because of longstanding rumours and innuendo regarding his sexuality, but we now know different.

Edited by Boo Khaki
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I get the point you are making is with specific reference to the Giuffre scandal, but it's been known for years before that ever broke that the Pronce was a sexual danger. It's been injunctioned into oblivion in the UK, hence why it's not common knowledge here, but NY cops were after him for years concerning a sexual assault on a member of domestic staff in a NY hotel, and then there's the whole 'former male member of royal staff repeatedly sexually assaulted by a senior royal' thing that is at least 15-20 years old. Most folk assumed at the time the 'senior royal' in question would have been Edward because of longstanding rumours and innuendo regarding his sexuality, but we now know different.

I always thought it was the new King who those gay rape allegations were about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Philip seemed the type who'd enjoy inflicting sexual humiliation upon an unwilling victim.

RIP, obviously. God bless.

Boo Khaki said it was 15 - 20 years ago, I'm pretty sure Phil the Greek was already in a Weekend at Bernie's state then. Mind you no problems with him getting stiff. RIP, God Bless, met him at a charity event etc..etc..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Have you just outed yourself as a massive beast?!

Much like the Windsors, still no convictions, despite the scurrilous rumours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I have wondered if there might not be some Saxe-Coburg-Gotha blood somewhere in my family's past.

Do you keep finding Nicholas Witchell hanging about in the street when you leave for work, or 'randomly' turning up in the same holiday destination as you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Do you keep finding Nicholas Witchell hanging about in the street when you leave for work, or 'randomly' turning up in the same holiday destination as you?

Going out to work would be the biggest giveaway for Witchell that I was not pursuant to his interests!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I might have meant 'work' in the sense as it applies to the Royals. You know... informing the media that you are going to be somewhere for approximately five minutes, giving off the general impression of doing something even if it's unclear what exactly that something is and abundantly clear you've never done it before in your life, before buggering off on a private jet to some Caribbean Island for a month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Well I might have meant 'work' in the sense as it applies to the Royals. You know... informing the media that you are going to be somewhere for approximately five minutes, giving off the general impression of doing something even if it's unclear what exactly that something is and abundantly clear you've never done it before in your life, before buggering off on a private jet to some Caribbean Island for a month.

I'd be more of a Diana type, I think. Tipping off the media that I'll be up to something interesting, before lounging around in my scants in front of a plate glass window in full view of the street.

The monarchy's been too long without a male heartthrob.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure there must be some people dying of AIDS in a hospice somewhere that you could descend on in the middle of the night, having informed Max Clifford so that the 'paps' are there to capture it. Well, maybe no Max Clifford, but you get the jist.

I always wondered if she deliberately chose folk with terminal AIDS because she knew they'd be too infirm to get out of bed, boot her in the pie, and chuck her doon the stairs for barging in at 4am. Mind you, she was pretty handy at chucking herself doon the stairs by all accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.a359fcc6f5a5dc8025eb4646adc228a4.pngI remember when these two had to withdraw from public life as their grifting was deemed unacceptable - the bottom of the barrel is being scraped.

Quote

Sophie Wessex could get a new royal title which was once held by the late Queen Elizabeth, as her husband Prince Edward may take on his father's title of the Duke of Edinburgh.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...