Normal Island

5 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Yes, yes it is! Could explain the funny gait right enough?

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

As long as there is no love involved.

2 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Yep, you absolute wrong un. I was astounded the other week to discover she was still in her 40s. Had her at least 55.

I'll hang my head in shame...

6 minutes ago, Paul Kersey said:

Is it wrong to think that Liz Truss is a total wid?

I've given this consideration, but naw. 

I could not form any kind of meaningful relationship with a Tory. There is enough tension in my hoose with me voting Green and my missus being SNP. 

I have been thinking that myself over the last couple of days.
When Sir Alex leaves this world I will be left with the memories of celebrating winning the league at Easter Road in 1980. Three cup wins in a row and a European triumph. I have spoken to him briefly on a couple occasions but in no way could say that I know him though he had a major impact on my teenage years.
As for HRH, well no one could cut a ribbon to open anything like her! [emoji2359]
I think you might have nailed it here. Fergie left Saints "under a cloud" but to fans of a certain age (1st game the infamous Fir Park cup tie in 77) he will be remembered as the guy that made us something as a club. Aberdeen and MU fans will rightly see him as a god and overall most football fans will have admired him. He's a rarity in that (I think) he will be seen as a guy who unites Scottish football fans regardless of who you support.

There will never be a member of the royal family that will ever come close to that.

4 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Always worth a reminder of what 

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Always worth a reminder of what they really think about us

Another fine example of money not buying you class.

Always been a uber c*nt, just further confirmation. 

Where are the Somali pirates when you need them?

30 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I think you might have nailed it here. Fergie left Saints "under a cloud" but to fans of a certain age (1st game the infamous Fir Park cup tie in 77) he will be remembered as the guy that made us something as a club. Aberdeen and MU fans will rightly see him as a god and overall most football fans will have admired him. He's a rarity in that (I think) he will be seen as a guy who unites Scottish football fans regardless of who you support.

There will never be a member of the royal family that will ever come close to that.

Thanks, it sums up how I feel. My views are probably republican but I have no I’ll feeling towards Her Majesty or anyone who is grieving at the moment. I just don’t feel any need personally to join in with the grieving and just want to be able to get on with my life.  

43 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I think Ferguson is a dick.

A very talented and capable manager, which obviously separates him from royalty, but a dick nonetheless.

I know that sounds a bit like Partridge describing Gerry Adams, but I stand by it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

2 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

What pubs? The barmaid in the Phoenix was in full funeral garb this afternoon. Stopped just short of the black veil. 

Trades was in silence. It's a shitehole, but Club Bar was in party mode.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
image.gif.4fbe017e73be130d5f7dacd366f9d25b.gif

Wid(den puppet)

My dad once called her 'fishface', so as a 8-10yr old at the time, the obvious thing to do was innocently say "hello fishface' to my mum's friend Marina, shortly followed by saying "my dad said that" as a get out clause.  That would have been about the time my mum and dad split up.

Edited by Hedgecutter
Can't write