Normal Island

It’s quite common to see Trumpers strutting around with the US version of that shirt here. Curiously I’ve never encountered a single person who is “offended” by the flag. Not one. 
Offended by right wingers hiding behind it to cover up their vile behaviour, yes. But that’s quite different. 

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

It’s quite common to see Trumpers strutting around with the US version of that shirt here. Curiously I’ve never encountered a single person who is “offended” by the flag. Not one. 
Offended by right wingers hiding behind it to cover up their vile behaviour, yes. But that’s quite different. 

It is a shite flag though, to be fair. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

It is a shite flag though, to be fair. 

If you think the US one is shite, take a look at some of the individual state flegs. Some of them look like they were cobbled together an hour before deadline by their half-blind granny.

(Arizona undoubtedly the best; looks like the logo for a badass Eighties cop show with the title removed)

us-states1.gif

10 hours ago, BTFD said:

If you think the US one is shite, take a look at some of the individual state flegs. Some of them look like they were cobbled together an hour before deadline by their half-blind granny.

(Arizona undoubtedly the best; looks like the logo for a badass Eighties cop show with the title removed)

us-states1.gif

Wasn’t sure if this belonged here or in the Joke thread. But lads - here it is: the epitome of British wit. Absolutely hysterical stuff - I’m still in gales of laughter at how a man - nay, a god - can be so magisterial and still be the funniest man in English history. Oscar Wilde has truly been reborn in his Britannic majesty.

Warning: look away if your sides are prone to splitting.

07A96B5D-AE3A-4040-8DFE-0F53478CF7A5.jpeg

6BE0AF93-A366-40BD-8480-AEB68A4EDDCB.jpeg

5B5DEB20-1A0E-4B20-95F5-26DA563A4DD1.jpeg

On 27/05/2023 at 11:47, Antlion said:

Wasn’t sure if this belonged here or in the Joke thread. But lads - here it is: the epitome of British wit. Absolutely hysterical stuff - I’m still in gales of laughter at how a man - nay, a god - can be so magisterial and still be the funniest man in English history. Oscar Wilde has truly been reborn in his Britannic majesty.

Warning: look away if your sides are prone to splitting.

07A96B5D-AE3A-4040-8DFE-0F53478CF7A5.jpeg

6BE0AF93-A366-40BD-8480-AEB68A4EDDCB.jpeg

5B5DEB20-1A0E-4B20-95F5-26DA563A4DD1.jpeg

For being minted the royals all have shocking teeth. 

On 24/05/2023 at 19:28, Marlo Stanfield said:

20230524_192605.thumb.jpg.d375ff38c398462993b537237dcd47fa.jpg

Personally I'm far from convinced of the merits of the continued existence of the union but I respect that other's may feel differently and I'm happy to respect their rights to express those feelings

However

Whilst the flag on the t Shirt is vexillologically correct. The diagonals on his shorts are all wrong

This man is a traitor and should probably be exiled to Poland or some other country with such a simple flag even he can't f**k it up

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Personally I'm far from convinced of the merits of the continued existence of the union but I respect that other's may feel differently and I'm happy to respect their rights to express those feelings

However

Whilst the flag on the t Shirt is vexillologically correct. The diagonals on his shorts are all wrong

This man is a traitor and should probably be exiled to Poland or some other country with such a simple flag even he can't f**k it up

Maybe he's got them on upside down. Or inside out. Or back to front.  Or something.

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

One of the reasons the Flag's diagonals aren't symmetrical like the ones on the shorts is so you can tell if it's upside down or back to front

I thought the wee label was for that purpose - I live and learn! 

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

However

I suggest Japan. He could short-less after he finishes that box of repugnant alcohol and his arseholes red raw.

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

However

Libya 1977 to 2011 is hard to get wrong.

download.png