Normal Island

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

ok, Monday was the start of our new law in driving.  It's a points system.

Everyone starts with 12 points and they will be deduced points per offence during the year.

Never mind, we all start again with 12 points next year.

First day in the wild west......540 folk got points taken off them......f**k I saw that much driving into town.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2479719/540-drivers-lose-points-on-day-1 

I thought a Forfar fan would be happy to start the year with 12 points :P

18 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The girls will love it, buy this, wear it out tonight, I'm sure all the girls and maybe some boy:whistle will be asking for sure.  Good lucking man needs a good lucking gear! Final offer.

osum-0023__suave_sunset_summer_suit_01_l

That's not too dissimilar to the one the brief was wearing in my earlier post.   

9 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

In the spirit of the P&B becoming 20 thread, for how long do you have to have been a member to understand appreciate @SlipperyP's posts?

I've always been a fan. 

He doesn't strike me as your average Coatbridge tractor boy. 

Plus, a son of Coatbridge was my favourite player of Stevie Archibald's EFFC promotion winning team. I love an understated/ under-rated holding midfielder in the Hugh Hill mould. 

On 12/01/2023 at 09:25, jimbaxters said:

In the spirit of the P&B becoming 20 thread, for how long do you have to have been a member to understand appreciate @SlipperyP's posts?

There have been times when I read them that I have assumed English isn't the first language, reads like someone who has learned English having grown up abroad.

6 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

BBC News - Stagecoach co-founder Dame Ann Gloag charged with human trafficking offences
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64355631

Not sure if it’s the early hour, but I don’t understand this bit?

It is understood Sarah Gloag, who is Dame Ann's stepdaughter and daughter-in-law, attended voluntarily at Livingston police station in West Lothian with her husband Paul McNeil.