Normal Island

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Can Hewitt start paying for his boys security detail rather than us please.

Nah, this is the sort of thing that really, really pisses off the Heil/Express readers so I’m in favour of it.

That's the Chelsea clown that Donald McIntyre busted in his undercover football hooligan documentary. Seems he owns a shop in Pattaya. Thank f**k I've never felt the need to visit that city. Captain Tom makes an appearance as well as a bit of good old ex-pat racism  https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=291732296427811

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Dafuq did I just watch? :blink:

Edited by dirty dingus

6 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Incredible

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

That's the Chelsea clown that Donald McIntyre busted in his undercover football hooligan documentary. Seems he owns a shop in Pattaya. Thank f**k I've never felt the need to visit that city. Captain Tom makes an appearance as well as a bit of good old ex-pat racism  https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=291732296427811

Normal peninsula thread for this pish.

3 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Been once in 2009, booked 2 nights, stayed 1. 'insert granda Simpsons gif'

Just made me sad that most of those folk there, thinking this 'is Thailand'. Unfortunately many round the world also think like this, without stepping foot in the country.

Edited by SlipperyP

23 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Been once in 2009, booked 2 nights, stayed 1. 'insert granda Simpsons gif'

Just made me sad that most of those folk there, thinking this 'is Thailand'. Unfortunately many round the world also think like this, without stepping foot in the country.

These clowns are so thick they think Pattaya is Thailand, Imagine them up country giving it "you know who I am" Always get the weekenders turning up on Koh Chang trying the Billy Big Bollocks, we do this we do that patter in Pattaya to the local bar girls. The majority seem to be told to do one as I think most of those lassies fucked of from there for a quite life. 

Edited by dirty dingus

image.png.f3fa2dd64eae4ff0a6857e9e82f15b27.png

Normal Island doesn't stop even for the baby Jebus

Wellwishers gather to glimpse the royal family as King Charles is to address the nation on Christmas for the first time this afternoon.

A queue formed overnight at Sandringham in Norfolk ahead of the traditional Christmas Day church service.

At the front of the queue was John Loughrey, of Streatham, south London, who said he arrived at 7pm on Christmas Eve and camped out overnight with his friend Sky London, 62.

Retired assistant chef Mr Loughrey said they took a train from London to King’s Lynn in Norfolk, then a bus to Sandringham where they are staying at a local hotel, around 15 minutes’ walk from St Mary Magdalene church.

The 67-year-old, who wore a Union Jack hat, gloves and hoody, said he slept in a tinfoil blanket to ensure a place at the front of the queue.

“We were both shivering,” he said. “I couldn’t sleep properly.”

He has brought a bouquet of roses that he hopes to give to the royals.

Mr Loughrey said: “We wanted to come here to show our appreciation to King Charles III and his Queen Consort and of course the Prince of Wales.

“Because of losing the Queen, it’s a sad time for the family and I’m sure they will mention the Queen in the church today.

“It will be in King Charles’s thoughts about his mother, about her legacy, they will be thinking about it over Christmas.

“It’s going to be a sad time and a happy time for them. That’s how it’s got to be.”

The King’s festive message was recorded on 13 December at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.

The monarch spoke movingly about his “beloved mother”, who reigned for 70 years, in his first broadcast as King screened the day after her death on 8 September.

In that address he said: “We owe her the most heartfelt debt any family can owe to their mother; for her love, affection, guidance, understanding and example.”

His Christmas message is expected to contain a similar tribute to the Queen. Some royal experts have also speculated that he may make a special mention of the Prince of Wales’ environmental campaigning and his Earthshot Prize.

image.thumb.png.4cb995f9ead0776b42fb1d6863bee530.png

26 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.f3fa2dd64eae4ff0a6857e9e82f15b27.png

Normal Island doesn't stop even for the baby Jebus

image.thumb.png.4cb995f9ead0776b42fb1d6863bee530.png

There are UK papers like The Heil who will print photos of the brainwashed North Koreans worshipping Little Rocket Man and say "that's not normal" and also print photos like this as if that's perfectly normal