Normal Island

13 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

It was the Sunday Sport, and the girl involved was called Natalie Banus (later changed her surname to Jay).

https://www.listal.com/natalie-banus

images.jpeg.jpg.799bb474f792903668637e8228f63aa2.jpgimages.jpeg-1.jpg.30f96aa9b87266fa0ca214bbf46a7871.jpg

1987, what a year to be alive.

I can’t remember all this which is a shame because I was 15 in 1987 so it would have been perfectly fine for me to sexually objectify her 

well obviously not “perfectly fine” but you know what I mean

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63011493

Look at the level of analysis on display here..... Totally normal.

Imagine being an adult and getting your work delivered tied up in purple ribbon.

Also I see his paper has escaped the cost cutting, the NHS write to me on graded sandpaper yet he's got a whole tree mulched into one sheet to sign and send back.

Imagine being an adult and getting your work delivered tied up in purple ribbon.
Also I see his paper has escaped the cost cutting, the NHS write to me on graded sandpaper yet he's got a whole tree mulched into one sheet to sign and send back.
Whole article had me buckled. The wee legend for describing 3 items in the photo..... The talk about the lighting, the stuff about how it means he's getting stuck into the hard work of putting his signature on some bits of paper.

It's pure, British insanity.

On 22/09/2022 at 09:48, ICTChris said:

I honestly didn't know where the photo was from, I just thought it was an amazingly weird picture.

What did Frank Bruno do at the gig?

Fell down Know what I mean, 'Arry?

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63011493

Look at the level of analysis on display here..... Totally normal.

I hope the pen was working...

ETA: @coprolite See the source image

Edited by Jacksgranda

On 23/09/2022 at 07:28, dirty dingus said:

Andrews antics only came to light because it was the FBI doing the investigating. It's obviously still excused here after all the shite last week celebrating the life of a woman who shelled out £12m to make the noncing allegations disappear. Now we have a king who was besties with Savile and actively tried to help beasty bishop Peter Bell.

I get the point you are making is with specific reference to the Giuffre scandal, but it's been known for years before that ever broke that the Pronce was a sexual danger. It's been injunctioned into oblivion in the UK, hence why it's not common knowledge here, but NY cops were after him for years concerning a sexual assault on a member of domestic staff in a NY hotel, and then there's the whole 'former male member of royal staff repeatedly sexually assaulted by a senior royal' thing that is at least 15-20 years old. Most folk assumed at the time the 'senior royal' in question would have been Edward because of longstanding rumours and innuendo regarding his sexuality, but we now know different.

Edited by Boo Khaki

7 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I get the point you are making is with specific reference to the Giuffre scandal, but it's been known for years before that ever broke that the Pronce was a sexual danger. It's been injunctioned into oblivion in the UK, hence why it's not common knowledge here, but NY cops were after him for years concerning a sexual assault on a member of domestic staff in a NY hotel, and then there's the whole 'former male member of royal staff repeatedly sexually assaulted by a senior royal' thing that is at least 15-20 years old. Most folk assumed at the time the 'senior royal' in question would have been Edward because of longstanding rumours and innuendo regarding his sexuality, but we now know different.

I always thought it was the new King who those gay rape allegations were about.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Philip seemed the type who'd enjoy inflicting sexual humiliation upon an unwilling victim.

RIP, obviously. God bless.

Boo Khaki said it was 15 - 20 years ago, I'm pretty sure Phil the Greek was already in a Weekend at Bernie's state then. Mind you no problems with him getting stiff. RIP, God Bless, met him at a charity event etc..etc..

19 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I have wondered if there might not be some Saxe-Coburg-Gotha blood somewhere in my family's past.

Do you keep finding Nicholas Witchell hanging about in the street when you leave for work, or 'randomly' turning up in the same holiday destination as you?

31 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Do you keep finding Nicholas Witchell hanging about in the street when you leave for work, or 'randomly' turning up in the same holiday destination as you?

Going out to work would be the biggest giveaway for Witchell that I was not pursuant to his interests!