Normal Island

4 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I was at that gig in Hyde park. Prince's trust thingy. Tickets were really cheap and Dylan was shite, we left when old slowhand came on. Quadrophinia was amazing with an all-star cast including  glamnonce Glitter,June '96 day before the Euros final.

I honestly didn't know where the photo was from, I just thought it was an amazingly weird picture.

What did Frank Bruno do at the gig?

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I was at that gig in Hyde park. Prince's trust thingy. Tickets were really cheap and Dylan was shite, we left when old slowhand came on. Quadrophinia was amazing with an all-star cast including  glamnonce Glitter,June '96 day before the Euros final.

The photo makes more sense now

I did think that Trevor McDonald and Billy Connolly being Paedophiles seemed a bit odd

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I honestly didn't know where the photo was from, I just thought it was an amazingly weird picture.

What did Frank Bruno do at the gig?

f**k knows what Frank done maybe he played the Lesley Ash role. Trevor done the brighton news reading, Daniels was Jimmy, Ade edmondson was ace face, glitter was the godfather in punk and the godfather. https://fb.watch/fHTQfjl8Ux/

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

It still amazes me that Pete Townsend got away with "Erm, aye I was only researching the stuff mate"

Just tried to find the pre Super Bowl US TV interview where he was asked how he managed to get in the US..

couldn't find it..

his face expression had to be seen..

15 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

A defence that was later tried by Chris Langham, and failed

I can't remember exactly which comedian it was (I think Kevin Bridges but not 100% sure) who did a set asking how famous you need to be for crimes to be treated less harshly or ignored.

Langham v Townshend is a great example

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

A defence that was later tried by Chris Langham, and failed

Not entirely true. The judge accepted that he wasn't a paedophile and that he had downloaded the image as part of research for a character. The reason for that was a sound one as paedophiles tend not to download just the one image, but many hundreds. 

He still got done for it as the law doesn't care how many you download.