Normal Island

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

According to estimates, around 28 million people wasted their entire precious bank holiday day off by sitting on their fat arses and watching this shitshow yesterday.

fucking.

million.

Almost half the UK population literally couldn't think of anything better to do with a nice warm sunny day's holiday.

I think we've reached peak mental.

Seville calculator being used 

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

According to estimates, around 28 million people wasted their entire precious bank holiday day off by sitting on their fat arses and watching this shitshow yesterday.

fucking.

million.

Almost half the UK population literally couldn't think of anything better to do with a nice warm sunny day's holiday.

I was wanking over Meghan. What did you do?

38 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

fucking.

million.

28 million will be the number of people who saw a bit of it not the whole thing

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

fucking.

million.

wDSTcxKFadf2fLBr.jpg

I watched it on the George Lucas news channel.  All the marchers were replaced with stormtroopers using CGI and the service was read by Darth Vader.

Very touching.

I also liked when the hearse stopped.  The Ewok appeared from nowhere.  They said "Oooh Queen", then somehow they got her out of the hearse and carried her into the church.  Must have been heavy for those little guys.

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

This Morning is tinpot shite, however the concerted campaign to get Schofield and Willoughby binned is a bit on the sinister side and I'm sure not at all connected to the very close media scrutiny of the former since he came out. 

What a country. 

When he got caught shagging an 18yo intern that he had known for 6 years, which seems to have been swept under the carpet

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

When he got caught shagging an 18yo intern that he had known for 6 years, which seems to have been swept under the carpet

An 18 year old intern? Interns is such a modern term, we used to call a young apprentice/helper in the yards a "go for" there is a rumour circulating that Schofield used to take his gopher into a broom cupboard and ram his hand up it's arse.

7 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Is that what happened? I always thought it was weird that whole big announcement thing.

They fell out and the young lad was going to sell his story to the papers. Schofield came out to get ahead of the game.

There is more to it but there is an injunction out to stop it being reported on