Normal Island

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Scots lingering outside Balmoral trying to put a positive "she loved this place and Scotland" spin on the Queen simply using it as a pre-existing royal place to dodge her troublesome subjects.

Not only that. Most of the wildlife around Windsor has already been murdered so she liked to come up here and kill ours. Lovely woman. 

11 hours ago, greendot said:

And to break from the shitfest, they go online to talk about it as well :lol:

My daughter asked why the queen was getting buried again tonight....the wife wasn't too happy when I told her it was just the highlights and Gary Lineker would be on in a minute to discuss it

5 hours ago, 101 said:

Hate to be the one to tell you but that's not child birth mate.

Hate to be the one to tell you but there's a fair bit of pooping involved in childbirth

Its almost like some kind of voluntary inclusion in the peoples monarchy of north korea with some of the grief merchants and utter f**k sticks who’ve outed themselves recently. Ive managed to avoid the thing in terms of the wall to wall coverage by being abroad but f**k me even the shite ive seen on twitter etc would make you take the boke. Lost a lot of respect for a lot of people i previously liked. 

13 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Noemoji1.png. There was actually someone younger and much taller looking in another group! Maybe it was just those around him were smaller.

Apparently, the "shorter" of the 2 is Tall Paul who comes in at 6"4" but the taller one is Mathew Magee who is 7"2".   Why isn't he playing basketball instead of fannying around as a butler or whatever?  

Apparently, the "shorter" of the 2 is Tall Paul who comes in at 6"4" but the taller one is Mathew Magee who is 7"2".   Why isn't he playing basketball instead of fannying around as a butler or whatever?  
Ah, so the 6'4" guy wasn't just further away! That's tall but not unusual - I don't think I've ever seen anyone over 7 feet before other than basketball. Everyone else looked like munchkins.

6 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its almost like some kind of voluntary inclusion in the peoples monarchy of north korea with some of the grief merchants and utter f**k sticks who’ve outed themselves recently. Ive managed to avoid the thing in terms of the wall to wall coverage by being abroad but f**k me even the shite ive seen on twitter etc would make you take the boke. Lost a lot of respect for a lot of people i previously liked. 

Maybe they feel the same about you?

I take back whatever I've said about the forced grieving adverts popping up all over the place. 

Each to their own here though:  Probable NSFW

20 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life, According To Sex Experts:

image.thumb.png.618bc7ad05c46fd18714c9f2220620e0.png

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/a19964722/spice-up-sex-life-with-kink/

I hear there will likely never be a free trade arrangement with the USA, another win for Brexit.

Good to get back to the austere degradation of Normal Island....

Edited by jagfox