Normal Island

One is amused that there is nothing in that coffin. All these wankers mourners filing past an empty box. It's all about body-switching. Here's a dead giveaway from iNews. [If you read between the lines]

Operation London Bridge – the codename for the plans for the Queen’s death – states that, following her funeral, she will be buried in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

She will be placed in the King George VI Memorial Chapel, and she will be with her husband.

Philip is currently in the Royal Vault, but he will be moved to lie beside his wife in the chapel.

Source: iNews

Edited by Lord Snooty
love me for a reason, let that reason be love

7 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Get your rangers top on we're off to London to pay some respects to the queen.

I don't know much about queueing up to look at a dead billionaire's coffin, but isn't it supposed to be a sort of solemn dignified thing where you should probably wear, I dunno, maybe not a suit or formal dress necessarily, but something that doesn't instantly make everyone else around you go "what a fucking scumbag"?

I don't know much about queueing up to look at a dead billionaire's coffin, but isn't it supposed to be a sort of solemn dignified thing where you should probably wear, I dunno, maybe not a suit or formal dress necessarily, but something that doesn't instantly make everyone else around you go "what a fucking scumbag"?
I'd say they're among friends tbh

9 minutes ago, resk said:

What's more solemn than wearing a deed clubs shirt?

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

One killed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs. It's fitting. 

Her Majesty's R&C kill rangers and then 10 years on, Rangers the second's performances kill off the Elizabeth the second.

Poetic. Life has a funny way of working things out.

54 minutes ago, resk said:

I've not made a will yet but when I get round to doing so I'm going to put in a clause instructing my executors that should anybody attend my funeral in sportswear they should be kicked up the arse

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

52 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

One is amused that there is nothing in that coffin. All these wankers mourners filing past an empty box. It's all about body-switching. Here's a dead giveaway from iNews. [If you read between the lines]

Operation London Bridge – the codename for the plans for the Queen’s death – states that, following her funeral, she will be buried in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

She will be placed in the King George VI Memorial Chapel, and she will be with her husband.

Philip is currently in the Royal Vault, but he will be moved to lie beside his wife in the chapel.

Source: iNews

Where's your workings on that?

3 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

That's the queue shut for 6 hours.

I now await the emergence of a rouge unofficial Queue designed to rejoin The Queue when it reopens.

The unofficial Queue will shuffle behind the end of the ever shrinking Queue at a respectful distance of 40 yards. When anyone in The Queue turns around to look at those in the rogue Queue, the members of the unofficial Queue will be seen kicking their heels and staring at the sky nonchalantly whistling like in the old cartoons.

When The Queue reopens though, all bets will be off.

I am heartened by the thought of some Gammony twats from Shithole, Lancashire taking the day off work, leaving at the crack of dawn to spend seven hours on the mega bus to Victoria and finding out before they arrive that the queue is shut. I’m expecting civil unrest in Southwark Park and hope the police don’t spare the baton.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The Queue is a lazy script writers dream.

It's already laying the foundations of a dystopian hellscape story which almost certainly ends in cannibalism and necrophilia. The job is literally half done.

Surprised the BBC aren't calling for this to be shifted forwards............

graphic shows the clock

Edited by bdu98196