Normal Island

Is Record Breakers still on the telly?
The longest line of mentally ill people in the world must be getting set now.
Having worked in MH for about 10 years previously I can say with some certainty that the majority of folk with MH issues won't give a shit about this week's events and wouldn't be stupid enough to stand in a queue for hours.

I'd change "mentally ill people" for 'complete and utter fuckwits' and it'd be a truer reflection on those present.

There was a guy tonight on BBC news standing with his bubble jacket on with 4 medals pinned to it, in a queue to see the Queen.

He went to the effort to look out his medals (from wish.com) and didn't even bother to punch them to a decent jacket, all so folk could look at his medals and gaze upon him.

Utterly fucking hilarious behaviour. I'm waaaaaaay beyond the Queen or the Royals even being involved on my thinking now. This is full blown car crash look into the broken, fragile, paper thin mentality of the public in this country. 

12 hours ago, Priti priti priti Patel said:

Brown guy who arrives illegally in the UK without any papers is now adpoted as a symbol by an institution with history or racism.

Without looking too hard for evidence without even covering imperialism,

The Crown's record of domestic racism carries into modern times, as Buckingham Palace previously barred “coloured immigrants or foreigners” from working for them until the late 1960s. As recently as 2020, Duke and Duchess of Sussex Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left the Royal Family over their treatment of Markle, who is biracial.

Moronic behaviour.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

BBC MournHub 24/7 sorrowful crywankathon "not mental enough" say pair of leading Bootlicking Toady of The Year '22 hopefuls. 

Screenshot_20220916-065752_Chrome.jpg

You just know that any article where Brown and that dicksplash Jack are "united in criticism" is going to gain likes from people who call themselves "WeeNippyH8er" and have union jacks in their twitter profiles.