Normal Island

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I kind of see it but it looks like she is giving a camel a handjob

Maybe someone told her that giving wild animals a “full release” puts them in a state of post-climax relaxation and renders them easier to shoot.

E2B97C26-B0F5-4FF6-B071-4BF392F05F80.jpeg

Kirsty Wark there pointing out that the granite walls of Balmoral Castle were sourced from the Balmoral Estate, thus another bond between the Queen and the local area. 

please-tell-us-more.gif

I give it two days before it's rolling news of D-list celebrities and long-retired aides to former world leaders giving their opinion of somebody that was in the same room as them once.

"Well, no, I never actually met her.  We were both at the same event, but even though I didn't speak to her, the impression I got from others was that she was..."

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

You can tell he's spent year down pit working his fingers to nubs.

Either that or gout from a full lifetime of not even scratching his own arse. 

There will probably be a new strain of monkeypox circulating in Middle England after a few middens have puckered up those monstrosities. 

Apart from watching football this weekend, what will the posters of P&B refrain from for the next couple of days as a bizarrely nonsensical mark of respect. 
I shall not wipe my arse.
skidmark of respect. 
Betting on the fitba for a fucking start [emoji35]

31 minutes ago, Adamski said:
I've got a tiny bit of sympathy for broadcasters being forced discuss a very old woman dying peacefully 24/7 for ten days minimum, they're bound to start talking shite when they're struggling to think of anything more to say.

Edited by welshbairn