Normal Island

11 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

This wouldn't have happened if David Amess has still been their mp.

Is it any wonder that his former constituents frequently complain of monumental depression?

On 07/08/2022 at 13:17, ParsJake said:

You can tell from this picture how heart-broken the wee boy's mum is and how she isn't buzzing from the attention in the slightest...

@PWL as we've discussed.

On 07/08/2022 at 22:39, pub car king said:

How has this child ended up in the condition they found him in? 

Losing a child is truely awful, however nothing about this has involved anybodies dignity. 

Mother cliams online challenge but I've read a bit into it and seems he had issues and a pushy mother. There was a photo on BBC of the kid stood flexing his 'muscles' with the mother and I think child model. 

Sadly I think it was suicide, maybe at his age didn't realise fully what doing, we'll never know. But it's a better PR line blame social media. 

I said to @PWL all has a very Max Cliffordsque pr effort wiff to it. 

A Child has died with zero dignity, the mother has been in front of a camera.at every oppertunity, after court it's her not a family spokesperson. 

Poor kid.

Manchester University is investigating a PhD student after he wrote a paper documenting his experiences of masturbating while looking at ‘extreme’ comics featuring drawings of ‘young boys’.

Karl Andersson spent three months deriving sexual pleasure from a subgenre of underground Japanese comics and keeping a journal, eventually writing a 4,000-word study on the subject.

The books depict young males in a ‘cute or, most often, sexually explicit way’, according to the author himself.

In the paper, which was first published in April but has only just come to the university’s attention after it was seized on by social media users, Mr Andersson gives graphic accounts of his sexual habits.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/10/manchester-university-student-investigated-over-masturbation-research-17163292/

5 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I wonder if Archie Battersbees organs were able to be donated. Can't see anything about that. Maybe the maw wanted to keep them.

I don't think they would be viable.

Coroner's inquest starting into his death - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-62517728

10 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Genuinely sad to see so many nasty scumbags with seemingly not an ounce of humanity.

Sad as well that so many people buy the total nonsense about benefits etc. Just horrible people who don't belong in a good society. Thankfully for them they live in the UK, so they don't live in a good society.

Edited by DA Baracus

3 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Lots are saying they will be boycotting Ben and Jerry's.  So if you want to eat an ice cream in a gammon-free environment then that is the place to go.

34 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

It means keep an eye out for Ben & Jerry's 2 new flavours :-

Leaky LiLo

RNLI (Raspberry, Nectarine, Lime, Indian Plum)

The Postcode Lottery thing was a new one.

"Someones knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell"

Yes, its the Home Office. You're being deported to Rwanda.