Normal Island

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

4890D4CF-A2DB-4E96-BB94-C1975C9B17A3.thumb.jpeg.dfd12f80cac4896a90bf9caf74ea8aff.jpeg

That is beyond sick. That is absolutely ridiculous that anyone never mind an MP is using the final hours of a young person's life as a cheap publicity stunt and photo opportunity. She is scum.

I like how the queen has union jacks sticking out of the top of her hat. 

51 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

4890D4CF-A2DB-4E96-BB94-C1975C9B17A3.thumb.jpeg.dfd12f80cac4896a90bf9caf74ea8aff.jpeg

That is beyond sick. That is absolutely ridiculous that anyone never mind an MP is using the final hours of a young person's life as a cheap publicity stunt and photo opportunity. She is scum.

No question it's vile, but it's actually from a few months back around Jubilee time.

Maw in the same 'Juicy' trackie she's worn umpteen times to court :bag

54 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:
If I make it to my late ‘90s I’ll probably make some fat more oddball choices in headgear too because nobody is going to stop me

Who's stopping you now?

Mrs Topcat mainly 

the queen should get a baseball cap with “one’s other hat is a fucking crown” on it

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

The mum wants an investigation into the NHS now. I'm sure this is in absolutely no way a means by which to remain in the public eye. 

More attention please

We might as well make ourselves comfortable, she clearly relishes the spotlight and isn't going to give it up anytime soon. A Facebook maw live and in living colour.

Next up will be the Archie Battersbee "Foundation". Absolute nap.

42 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

What's a "fucking crown"?

38 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Expect replies from P&B's top shaggers.

I'd imagine that it involves drilling a hole in the back of somebody's head.

2 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

We might as well make ourselves comfortable, she clearly relishes the spotlight and isn't going to give it up anytime soon. A Facebook maw live and in living colour.

Next up will be the Archie Battersbee "Foundation". Absolute nap.

I think I'd rather give money to Captain Tom's daughter.

The Battersbee wifie has a lot to learn about exploiting a vulnerable family member to feather her own nest.  Hannah Moore would have had the NHS pay to transport the poor kid to a luxury hospice in Barbados, accompanied by his extended family.  There's definitely potential there, though.  

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

The mum wants an investigation into the NHS now. I'm sure this is in absolutely no way a means by which to remain in the public eye. 

More attention please

Tragic as the circumstances of the case are I have just the tiniest of suspicions that this is classic deflection behaviour and the woman has a guilty conscience about something