Normal Island

10 hours ago, The Master said:

The desperation on display here is frightening. Trying to turn that into some galaxy brained gotcha is beyond pathetic from Morgan. Even by his standards, he must surely be a bit embarrassed by that, as should anyone who wants to be considered a serious person. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The desperation on display here is frightening. Trying to turn that into some galaxy brained gotcha is beyond pathetic from Morgan. Even by his standards, he must surely be a bit embarrassed by that, as should anyone who wants to be considered a serious person. 

He realises he's probably got his own gammony audience now. Everyone else knows he's an absolute c**t. He can say what he wants. 

Just now, Cosmic Joe said:

He realises he's probably got his own gammony audience now. Everyone else knows he's an absolute c**t. He can say what he wants. 

Of course. And lets face it, Talk TV and it's "Straight Talking"* is destined for the level of obscurity Piers and his dog whistling deserve, but in the mean time, I hope he cries at night in the full knowledge of what a performing clown he has become. 

*"straight talking" right up there with "doesn't suffer fools gladly" and "tells it like it is" in the calling cards of gammony wankers stakes. 

Some people get foreign holidays and expect to stay in a wee reservation separate from the natives, toasting themselves on sun loungers and eating the same food they have at home.

My old man does this. He'll come back from somewhere like Cape Verde and will only be able to tell you what the hotel was like, and that the country was a shithole because the view from the hotel window wasn't great. He was offered a cheap trip to Senegal while he was there, and the look on his face while relaying this was similar to what I'd expect if he'd been offered a lovely bowl of dung for breakfast - disgusted and incredulous.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

Some people get foreign holidays and expect to stay in a wee reservation separate from the natives, toasting themselves on sun loungers and eating the same food they have at home.

My old man does this. He'll come back from somewhere like Cape Verde and will only be able to tell you what the hotel was like, and that the country was a shithole because the view from the hotel window wasn't great. He was offered a cheap trip to Senegal while he was there, and the look on his face while relaying this was similar to what I'd expect if he'd been offered a lovely bowl of dung for breakfast - disgusted and incredulous.

Yeah, it's like folk going to Sharm el-sheikh or Cancun, what's the point?

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, it's like folk going to Sharm el-sheikh or Cancun, what's the point?

Can't speak for the former, but I get the impression that people go to the latter to shag semi-conscious American teenagers without much of a police presence.