Normal Island

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:
18 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
So according to GreeneKing, Scotland isn't part of UK ?
Thanks for the clarification................

They wouldn't be able to run the promotion in Scotland due to minimum pricing.

More proof that the SG are republican scum. 

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

This thread will be the one to watch this week as all the weirdos try out royal each other 

I dunno. The 'God Save The Queen' thread in the politics section already has some royalist numpty greeting that 'gammon' is a racist slur.

Just now, Aim Here said:

I dunno. The 'God Save The Queen' thread in the politics section already has some royalist numpty greeting that 'gammon' is a racist slur.

That's a known troll best put on ignore 

Kirkcudbright’s festivities give me more than a whiff of Psychoville.

Bringing the kids? They can enjoy lots of fun entertainment at the Children’s Stage, with shows from Oor Wee Podcast and Double Trouble. If they don’t manage to catch Double Trouble, don’t worry, as they will be roaming around during the day, so they will be sure to catch some of their mischief.”

8888A1BE-5B79-4917-B181-15BD1D31D2F0.jpeg

B04BBBE5-05A5-4F33-BCE8-D8EAA4EE38FF.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Kirkcudbright’s festivities give me more than a whiff of Psychoville.

Bringing the kids? They can enjoy lots of fun entertainment at the Children’s Stage, with shows from Oor Wee Podcast and Double Trouble. If they don’t manage to catch Double Trouble, don’t worry, as they will be roaming around during the day, so they will be sure to catch some of their mischief.”

8888A1BE-5B79-4917-B181-15BD1D31D2F0.jpeg

B04BBBE5-05A5-4F33-BCE8-D8EAA4EE38FF.jpeg

*and much, much more

Down in York, I've spotted somebody's living room window absolutely pasted in newspaper cut-outs of the royal family.  Not just rectangular cut-outs of the pictures, but carefully cut following the outlines of all the individuals.  Genuinely terrifying.

Edited by Hedgecutter

18 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Down in York, I've spotted somebody's living room window absolutely pasted in newspaper cutouts of the royal family.  Not just rectangular cut-outs of the pictures, but carefully cut following the outlines of all the individuals.  Genuinely terrifying.

4476609B-AB9B-4A16-91A1-E8F636B75648.jpeg

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Down in York, I've spotted somebody's living room window absolutely pasted in newspaper cutouts of the royal family.  Not just rectangular cut-outs of the pictures, but carefully cut following the outlines of all the individuals.  Genuinely terrifying.

Don't worry.  I have seen this played out in so many films and police shows.  I am sure the authorities have the property under surveillance around the clock and are fully aware of any dastardly plan that might be afoot.

13 hours ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

I’m convinced the world would immediately become a more pleasant place if TikTok vanished from the face of the earth.

Banning it is about the only decent thing Trump has ever suggested.