Normal Island

I'm not sure that even most gammons care about a mark on a pint glass.
Not when they are ordering or drinking the pint, no. But when they are working up their blood pressure on the Internet, or looking for excuses to go along with "ach they're all as bad as eachother" to justify their self harming votes, it's serious business.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm not sure that even most gammons care about a mark on a pint glass.

Gets it right up the EU though, "bringing back" the mark that they never outlawed to begin with. Just imagine how furious they'll be!

It's like when somebody at work wants to brag about being "trusted with" new work responsibilities with no recompense, and you just nod along to avoid hurting their feelings.

Now this looks like a pretty good offer. Unfortunately, I've put Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow into their site locator and it shows "your location cannot be found". Surely not an England only offer? I could be tempted to raise a glass to Her Maj at that price.*

*Not really.

Platinum Jubilee: Pub chain to offer pints for 6p as part of Queen's celebrations

Greene King will be offering the 6p pints at 408 sites on Monday because that was the average cost of a pint during the Queen's ascension to the throne in 1952.

4 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Now this looks like a pretty good offer. Unfortunately, I've put Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow into their site locator and it shows "your location cannot be found". Surely not an England only offer? I could be tempted to raise a glass to Her Maj at that price.*

*Not really.

Platinum Jubilee: Pub chain to offer pints for 6p as part of Queen's celebrations

Greene King will be offering the 6p pints at 408 sites on Monday because that was the average cost of a pint during the Queen's ascension to the throne in 1952.

I guess you'll have minimum pricing to thank for that?