Normal Island

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/it-s-hard-not-to-pity-ghislaine-maxwell

Normal Island has to be the sister of the current Prime Minister taking to the press completely unprompted to defend the reputation of a woman accused of co-leading arguably the most notorious sex trafficking ring this century and in the process casually referencing that her brother (the current PM) had a cosy relationship with that same woman.

Class that nothing will ever come of this.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/it-s-hard-not-to-pity-ghislaine-maxwell

Normal Island has to be the sister of the current Prime Minister taking to the press completely unprompted to defend the reputation of a woman accused of co-leading arguably the most notorious sex trafficking ring this century and in the process casually referencing that her brother (the current PM) had a cosy relationship with that same woman.

Class that nothing will ever come of this.

She's been sent into bat to distract from cuddly Stanley the wife beater serially sexually assaulting women

I'll never forget the vox pop I saw just before the last general election when Boris Johnson was going on his 'Get Brexit Done' overload and some guy said "I don't vote because all politicians are liars but I trust Boris Johnson".

Really I mean, really?

On what planet would the Tories be best for your family?  Fucking stupid cow.
Imagine actually believing that Tories wouldn't screw over the poorer of society and keep giving tax breaks to their rich pals. These idiots that voted for conservatives have some cheek to complaint.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
On what planet would the Tories be best for your family?  Fucking stupid cow.

Imagine actually believing that Tories wouldn't screw over the poorer of society and keep giving tax breaks to their rich pals. These idiots that voted for conservatives have some cheek to complaint.

I think the majority of those who vote for the Tories are raging Brexiteers who are solely concerned with stopping immigrants coming in.  The child-starving of the Tories doesn't even enter their head. 

For example I remember during the EU referendum in 2016, they interviewed some loser from Sunderland who said he was voting for Brexit despite his son telling him the car plant he worked at would need to move onto Mainland Europe and that he would lose his job.  That's the kind of fucking moronic cunts who vote for the Tories.  It's all about keeping the 'dirty foreigners' out.

I think the majority of those who vote for the Tories are raging Brexiteers who are solely concerned with stopping immigrants coming in.  The child-starving of the Tories doesn't even enter their head. 
100%. Stay composed when out and about but as soon as they're on facebook it's all about sending folk back on their dinghies.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

@Trackdaybob and@Empty It will be at the front of the queue

That's funny :lol:

And couldn't be further from the truth. 

I've no iron in the fire really. I've an opinion, that's all. Sure it differs from the common one here. 

But yes, forum rules etc etc I must be a raging no voting brexit suv driving gammon etc etc. 

:lol:

Trust me, life is far too short to be giving to much of a f**k. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to start the car and leave it running in the driveway for a couple of hours, turn the heating up and stick the fire on ;)   

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

For example I remember during the EU referendum in 2016, they interviewed some loser from Sunderland who said he was voting for Brexit despite his son telling him the car plant he worked at would need to move onto Mainland Europe and that he would lose his job.  That's the kind of fucking moronic c***s who vote for the Tories.  It's all about keeping the 'dirty foreigners' out.

The son was wrong though as it's still open.

That's funny [emoji38]
And couldn't be further from the truth. 
I've no iron in the fire really. I've an opinion, that's all. Sure it differs from the common one here. 
But yes, forum rules etc etc I must be a raging no voting brexit suv driving gammon etc etc. 
[emoji38]
Trust me, life is far too short to be giving to much of a f**k. 
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to start the car and leave it running in the driveway for a couple of hours, turn the heating up and stick the fire on [emoji6]   

Bombing weddings too mind.

37 minutes ago, Detournement said:

He wasn't though as he was told he would lose his job if the UK left the EU.  His company didn't say 'Aye don't worry about Brexit' did they?

It turned out not to be inevitable but

It wasn’t one of those “never in doubt” situations either

The deal to effectively let Car manufacturers ignore Brexit didn’t actually go through till this year

So it’ll probably be ok but let’s be honest the prospect of Boris somehow screwing up the agreement isn’t unthinkable