Normal Island

8 minutes ago, resk said:

What's going on there?

Re-enactment of the film Everest.  As you can see there is a huge queue to get to the summit and clearly there are no oxygen bottles.   Sadly not all these people are going to make it.  Sigh.

1 hour ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

49654761-10133563-Water_companies_will_be_forced_to_slash_the_amount_of_sewage_the-a-25_1635291790072.jpg.504821eb691d85d81cf43922916f2dcf.jpg

Normal Island is 14 million people voting for the party who does this and then screams that you're endangering their lives for pointing it out while the media agrees with them that you're the problem and the insane one.

https://news.sky.com/story/pets-considered-part-of-the-family-census-shows-10436356

The British family has changed in modern times - with pets widely considered to be much-loved members, according to new research.
The findings from Ancestry.co.uk, the family history website, show 90% of pet owners think of their animal as part of the family.
A third (33%) of those even claim to prefer their pets to real life members of their family, with one in six (15%) considering their pet more important than their cousin.

I'm surprised it's as low as 15%. I've not seen any cousin of mine for at least a decade. You live with your pet every day.

With Galloway it's hilarious that the CIA and MI6 completely failed to hurt his reputation when they planted fake documents in Baghdad during the Iraq War implicating him in dodgy deals. Then he went to Washington DC and bodied Congress. 

And after all that an invite onto Celebrity Big Brother and a sniff of Rules Lenska ruined him. Sad.