Killie vs Queens 30th October 2021

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

Fair summary. 

That's as much as I've enjoyed a Killie performance since the 3-0 Hearts after 16 mins, or the 5-0 v Hamilton. Dominated the ball, didn't look like conceding other than one or two wee scares, looked better going forward. 

Lovely problem for Wright now - Shaw banging them in, Hendry coming off the bench for a goal, Burke - could stick with the same starting 11 but the boys on the bench have a strong argument for a turn. 

Rory fantastic again. I'm sure the moaners will be along in a minute...

Rory has been great recently, playing in the middle of the park suits him much better than being out on the wing.

2 minutes ago, Riviera711 said:

Do you have any footage of Queens stringing a couple of passes together, or making a tackle? Asking for a friend....

No, but the first minute of the second half they did get the ball into the Killie box.

5 minutes ago, Riviera711 said:

Do you have any footage of Queens stringing a couple of passes together, or making a tackle? Asking for a friend....

From this game unfortunately not, really feel for you guys AJ as a manager is a footballing vacuum which is weird because he was a decent player.

The defending at the third goal was disgraceful. Looked like they were trying to let him score as if it was his testimonial. Johnston deserves all the criticism that comes his way but some of those players are pathetic.

AJ will lose his job if he continues to play Max on the right that is Gibson best position. I think he is totally lost in the middle of the park. Debayo needs to be dropped or moved out to LWB as he is a joke at the back. There is mistakes in him every week. East was better at the back than him.

5 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

AJ will lose his job if he continues to play Max on the right that is Gibson best position. I think he is totally lost in the middle of the park. Debayo needs to be dropped or moved out to LWB as he is a joke at the back. There is mistakes in him every week. East was better at the back than him.

He’ll more likely continue to play his boy at right back and not lose his job unfortunately.

How the f**k is AJ still a manager, he is a fucking muppet. Imagine even trying to play like that against us. Almost acceptable at the start of the season but f**k me, hope you get rid of the imposter sooner rather than later and give yourselves a xhance of staying up. 

On 28/10/2021 at 20:29, 19QOS19 said:

- Johnston to stick with his boy

- Johnston to tell us post-match it's a hard place to come

- Johnston to tell us post-match Kilmarnock are a quality side with Premiership players

- Johnston to blame the players and take no responsibility for our inevitable shit display

Perm 3 out of 4. Though the accumulator should be a safe bet.

Just watched AJ's post match interview.

You've got a full house on your bingo card tonight.  🍾

5 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

That's how to motivate your forwards saying Cameron will come straight back into the starting 11. Wow his man management is attracious. You set the team up you total fraud. 

Maybe I misheard but I took from the interview that Cameron would come back into the squad.

That being said I fully expect he'll start next week

Just watched AJ's post match interview.
You've got a full house on your bingo card tonight.  [emoji898]

My favourite bit was - "we won't be playing quality teams like Kilmarnock every week". Aye you're right Alan, we'll pick up points from the sides round about us, won't we? It's not like the previous 4 weeks have been exactly that and we managed a whole 4 points from a possible 12, no?...

That's how to motivate your forwards saying Cameron will come straight back into the starting 11. Wow his man management is attracious. You set the team up you total fraud. 
Maybe I misheard but I took from the interview that Cameron would come back into the squad.
That being said I fully expect he'll start next week

Can we not just stick a big pole in the opposition half to give us Cameron's contribution and use his place for another player?

4 hours ago, Fide said:

Believe me, we have the ability to play awfully against poor opposition. That was a standard setting performance. 

Aye don’t think that us being happy with today’s performance means we are blinkered and think we are the best thing since sliced bread - we know that isn’t the case.

If you had seen some of our recent performances, like last Saturday for example, you would know why we are happy with today.