Killie vs Queens 30th October 2021

Usually the stream is solid for me. Today is not very good at all. No idea why.
But a good performance 1st half.
Keep it going.
Apart from the muppet commentator the stream has been fine for me. Decent use of highlights and a decent enough picture. Can't grumble for a tenner.

Totally dominating. QOTS tactics are rotten. Not adventurous on the ball and let us out easy at goal kicks which you can't do with a team dominating possession, they should be fighting to make our GKs 50/50s. Couple times they have got forward I'm nervous they're gonna score and get back in it. Second goal kills it. Shaw has to do better vs the keeper end of half and Robbo has to try the first time shot from the tight angle. Maybe if he had a run in the team he would have taken it 

Totally dominating. QOTS tactics are rotten. Not adventurous on the ball and let us out easy at goal kicks which you can't do with a team dominating possession, they should be fighting to make our GKs 50/50s. Couple times they have got forward I'm nervous they're gonna score and get back in it. Second goal kills it. Shaw has to do better vs the keeper end of half and Robbo has to try the first time shot from the tight angle. Maybe if he had a run in the team he would have taken it 
It's cause our manager is absolutely shite.

No team in this division is good enough to warrant sitting back as much as we are. Giving Kilmarnock far too much respect. 

Todd defended poorly for the goal, and a few other times as well, but why on earth is he having to track that run? Cooper should be out there and Debayo in one. 

Agree we’ve passed it around okay when we’ve been able to get out. Need to be sitting about 5-10 yards higher. Could do with Connelly producing a bit of magic as well, as hasn’t looked quite himself the last 2 and a half games albeit still looks the most likely for us. 

Every week I think to myself "well, it can't get any worse".  And it inevitably does.

Was AJ asleep when Killie scored?  We're getting outplayed, out-thought and are losing, but our manager seems to be content with his Plan A.

Any time Killie are in possession (ie all the time) we are set up with Paton as a loan midfielder playing in front of a flat back nine.  We don't look remotely interested in pressing Killie until they are on the edge of our penalty box.  When we do stumble into possession there is no outball whatsoever because we are sitting too deep and just inviting more pressure.  Looks like we are relying solely on getting lucky from set pieces.

Is Cochrane actually on the pitch?  I haven't noticed him.

I've had enough of this charlatan of a manager and his ultra-negativity.

We’re so poor. The whole team and management can get fucked. 

I still maintain we have a decent bunch of players. Certainly last season I thought our group were far shitter than what we have the now. The problem for me is AJ not having a clue how to get the best (or at this point I'd take mediocre) from them.

The BoD will have some big decisions to make soon. How much more time does he get or do we stick and hope he stumbles across a winning formula again.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I still maintain we have a decent bunch of players. Certainly last season I thought our group were far shitter than what we have the now. The problem for me is AJ not having a clue how to get the best (or at this point I'd take mediocre) from them.

The BoD will have some big decisions to make soon. How much more time does he get or do we stick and hope he stumbles across a winning formula again.

At least we had a few goals in the team last season, even if our defence was terrible. We’re absolutely toothless this season.

Edited by Frankie S

3 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

At least we had a few goals in the team last season, even if our defence was absolutely terrible. We’re absolutely toothless this season.

Yep, Shields was a threat when he was fit and Gibson kept pitching in with some pearlers now and again to get some key results.  Not happening this season.

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Compared to last seasons squad the jury is still out I’m afraid. I’m not saying your one of them but the impression I get from the fans that believe we have a decent bunch is that they let this squad off the hook more than last seasons because there’s more likeable players in it and they engage more with the fans this season. When it comes to the actual football - we’re as bad as last season imo and the team is full with too many pea hearts. 

Edited by FrankReynolds