Killie vs Queens 30th October 2021

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

I find that hard to believe. Just remember, if you think this is as bad as it can get, your club can always follow him with the appointment of Gary Locke. 

I wish you'd kept that one to yourself 🤣. Our BoD don't seem to need any of that kind of 'help' going on recent contract decisions.

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I find that hard to believe. Just remember, if you think this is as bad as it can get, your club can always follow him with the appointment of Gary Locke. 

Christ, I wouldn't even wish him on our county cousins....

Jeez, I'd forgotten Mr Hertz. Thanks a bunch/s

I hope to see better today, weather is not so bad. Some of the balls played in second half last Tuesday were crying out for somebody to be on the end of them.

But £18 was still daylight robbery.

I quite like QoS so a competent win will do me. It's ICT I want to see gubbed, embarass the New Cummnock boy.

Edited by DuntoiRab

56 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

How many fans do Queens expect to bring? The away supports have been dismal so far this year at RP.

You're not in the Premiership now so you'll hardly have the "Away Section Sold Out" notices up this season, maybe for your derby game if Ayr pick up a bit of form. Likewise if Dunfermline start to climb the table (don't laugh) they'll probably bring a fair support but  otherwise I would expect 200-400 travelling fans to be about the norm for the other clubs. 

I have just registered for PPV expecting it to be a pretty slick operation. I have logged in but can’t see any drop down to purchase this specific match. The message I see is ........match going live in a few hours but no purchase option????

It must be an Ayrshire thing - only match I couldn’t get was Ayr vQueens. In hindsight probably a good thing and this may also be a good one to miss but I would prefer to watch (perhaps from behind the couch).

Any help would be appreciated?

7 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

I have just registered for PPV expecting it to be a pretty slick operation. I have logged in but can’t see any drop down to purchase this specific match. The message I see is ........match going live in a few hours but no purchase option????

It must be an Ayrshire thing - only match I couldn’t get was Ayr vQueens. In hindsight probably a good thing and this may also be a good one to miss but I would prefer to watch (perhaps from behind the couch).

Any help would be appreciated?

Comes on about 30 mins before kick off, with full commentary from John Barnes (Ex BBC) and a guest or two, usually one with links to away team.

I find it a good balanced commentary when i have listened to it

19 minutes ago, flood said:

Comes on about 30 mins before kick off, with full commentary from John Barnes (Ex BBC) and a guest or two, usually one with links to away team.

I find it a good balanced commentary when i have listened to it

Comms is from Andy Gray of OTIA today

Good that Todd is back in. Getting fed up seeing Johnston starting though. He's a young lad and will likely improve. As thing stands he isn't good enough just now though and isn't bringing anything to the side - unless I'm missing it?

I assume Paton will be doing the thankless task of lone striker today.