Glass's Galacticos v Neilson's Numpties

41 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Take it the boy Cammy Devlin didn't play then ?

Or did I just miss his contribution to the game ?

P.S. Halliday really is a digusting little specimen

Is this Devlin boy supposed to be decent? He was absolutely anonymous against ourselves as well.

4 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

The 80's office block still looks better than 90% of Scotlands grounds. The corporate space gag is lost on me, if anything we have more space than we planned for. 

Back to the football, Aberdeen ragged dolled us second half at Tynecastle. We have improved since then and Aberdeen have turned a wee corner. Should be a few goals in thus I reckon. 

Tynecastle doesnt look brilliant. In comparison to Ross County etc its better but a hollow victory.

Stadium nonsense aside dons battered hearts today

31 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Strange one. Don't know why they didn't try the away end as there was loads of empty seats.

When the manager of Hearts makes comments about 5000 hearts fans travelling when theyve barely hit 1000 away fans in the last decade at Pittodrie its no surprise the jambos follow the delusion.

Smashed them today.  COYR

Fully deserved win and probably our best performance of the season. Should have beaten them earlier in the season too. Keeping Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez is vital to our season. Injuries screwed us up last season. 

Regarding Alan Russell, that’s another goal from a set piece. Watch Brown push the Hearts players to block them and allowing Fergie to score. Brilliant. 

We deserved more points from that winless run. We seem to have clicked now.

Gordon is the best goalie in the league and the Banigame (spelling?) is a great find. GMS is passed it.

Fully deserved win and probably our best performance of the season. Should have beaten them earlier in the season too. Keeping Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez is vital to our season. Injuries screwed us up last season. 

Regarding Alan Russell, that’s another goal from a set piece. Watch Brown push the Hearts players to block them and allowing Fergie to score. Brilliant. 

We deserved more points from that winless run. We seem to have clicked now.
Gordon is the best goalie in the league and the Banigame (spelling?) is a great find. GMS is passed it.
hope your correct and the corner is turned,still plenty time to make this a good season

23 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just in great result.

7 points from the last 3 games when I expected 0, after 0 points from our previous 5 games when I hoped for 9/11.

Football. Bloody hell.

That has to be the thread title of season from you. Inspirational.

Aberdeen fully deserved that. First half there was nowt between the teams and we were fortunate to be 1 up, but it was a definite penalty.

2nd half I thought we'd get a lift from the goal, but Aberdeen came right out the blocks and we didn't react. Defensively,  both goals were poor to lose. I love Baningime but that's the 3rd goal in a week he's switched off and lost his man.

Aberdeen putting Brown into midfield was so simple yet we never tried to counter it.

The red card was never a red, but can't say I'm bothered about him missing games. I was raging when we had McEneff and Haring as options and Halliday is who we turned to.

With the system we play, we absolutely need something from the wingers and all 4 were minging today. 

It's still a good start to the season, but the last week has definitely felt like a bit of coming back to earth. Need to bounce back next week with a win. 

That 2nd half is the best I've seen from Aberdeen this season. They fully deserved the win.

On 28/10/2021 at 21:14, the jambo-rocker said:

Looking forward to hearing the hate for Cammy Devlin from Aberdeen fans as they're precious AF.

You didn’t answer the first time I asked. Can you now tell me who Cammy Devlin is, please?

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aberdeen fully deserved that. First half there was nowt between the teams and we were fortunate to be 1 up, but it was a definite penalty.

2nd half I thought we'd get a lift from the goal, but Aberdeen came right out the blocks and we didn't react. Defensively,  both goals were poor to lose. I love Baningime but that's the 3rd goal in a week he's switched off and lost his man.

Aberdeen putting Brown into midfield was so simple yet we never tried to counter it.

The red card was never a red, but can't say I'm bothered about him missing games. I was raging when we had McEneff and Haring as options and Halliday is who we turned to.

With the system we play, we absolutely need something from the wingers and all 4 were minging today. 

It's still a good start to the season, but the last week has definitely felt like a bit of coming back to earth. Need to bounce back next week with a win. 

That 2nd half is the best I've seen from Aberdeen this season. They fully deserved the win.

Good honest response. You wouldnt get that level of honesty from a hibee!

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

A pretty fair summation. 
In the end up, I think 2-1 flattered Hearts if anything. 
Haven’t seen it back but me maybe could’ve had a penalty when Ramirez had a shot deflected wide by an arm?