Glass's Galacticos v Neilson's Numpties

5 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

A pretty fair summation. 
In the end up, I think 2-1 flattered Hearts if anything. 
Haven’t seen it back but me maybe could’ve had a penalty when Ramirez had a shot deflected wide by an arm?

I think it could well have been given, arm was out slightly.  Genuinely don't think there was any intent from Kingsley but there doesn't really have to be any more.

9 minutes ago, Baldie1980 said:
11 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:
On Devlin I thought he was good first half tbh. When Aberdeen pit the extra man in the middle he toiled a bit. There were far worse than him anyway.

how has devlin been so far,was rated when he came wasn't he

In general,  excellent I'd say. The problem is neither him or Beni are going to contribute much in an attacking sense, Devlin maybe a bit more so, but they are both designed to give us a base to play on. That requires the more attack minded players to turn up.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is this Devlin boy supposed to be decent? He was absolutely anonymous against ourselves as well.

His game is about bringing energy, making tackles, interceptions and giving the ball to the more attacking players and he's been brilliant at it so far. He and Baningime have really helped us dominate the midfield in the large majority of our games this season - including against Dundee last week - and that's been a big part in why we're sitting 3rd just now with 1 defeat in 12. He's not the type of player to be getting goals and assists.

It was probably inevitable he wouldn't do much today given someone bigged him up on this thread but tbf Rangers and St Johnstone fans got very wound up by him in our previous two away games and he's an annoying wee shite so it was a reasonable expectation.

10 minutes ago, DC92 said:

His game is about bringing energy, making tackles, interceptions and giving the ball to the more attacking players and he's been brilliant at it so far. He and Baningime have really helped us dominate the midfield in the large majority of our games this season - including against Dundee last week - and that's been a big part in why we're sitting 3rd just now with 1 defeat in 12. He's not the type of player to be getting goals and assists.

It was probably inevitable he wouldn't do much today given someone bigged him up on this thread but tbf Rangers and St Johnstone fans got very wound up by him in our previous two away games and he's an annoying wee shite so it was a reasonable expectation.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

:lol:

We had 70% possession and plenty of it in and around your box. We didn't win because our final ball and finish wasn't good enough and because we couldn't defend a throw-in. No question we dominated the midfield though. 

9 minutes ago, DC92 said:

We had 70% possession and plenty of it in and around your box. We didn't win because our final ball and finish wasn't good enough and because we couldn't defend a throw-in. No question we dominated the midfield though. 

We let you pass it from side to side because you didn't have a clue what to do with the ball. If that's 'domination' then 'dominate' all you like.

Fabulous second half performance. Highlights for me were two brilliant goals, the perma-raging Halliday getting his red card, and Scott Brown making a complete fool of some Hearts players right in front of the Hearts fans. No idea how anyone can think that wasn’t a deserved red card. Totally out of control, full speed, ankle height challenge with the ball well away. Can’t quite understand the absolute rage from some of the Hearts fans towards their own players as the players made their way over to them after the final whistle. It’s their first league defeat of the season ffs.

2 minutes ago, big al said:

Only 1 team deserved to win that, thankfully unlike Wednesday the correct deserved result came to be.

Extremely enjoyable week, only a Masonic c**t away from a tremendous week.

Definite penalty, but great response from the Dandies.

Got to laugh at the wannabe **** with their Union jacks 🤣🤣

Oh, and Andy Halliday. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aberdeen boys, we’re on a bender,

………………….

Edited by big al

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We let you pass it from side to side because you didn't have a clue what to do with the ball. If that's 'domination' then 'dominate' all you like.

Of course you did.😂

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

A pretty fair summation. 
In the end up, I think 2-1 flattered Hearts if anything. 
Haven’t seen it back but me maybe could’ve had a penalty when Ramirez had a shot deflected wide by an arm?

VAR only pen that one. No refs seeing that in real time. Would have been unjust but rules are rules.