Glass's Galacticos v Neilson's Numpties

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Meh. I think in the 18/19 season you beat us at tynecastle and went 10 points clear and it was thought that was insurmountable. 

We finished 16 points clear of hearts and that was when we weren’t particularly good. 

Not predicting it to happen again, my point is merely that we’re still very early. 

It is going to happen again.

Absolutely brutal stuff today, by miles the worst we've played this season. The other Aberdeen performance was probably our second or third worst so maybe they've got our number a bit.

Despite leading we were awful in the first half. Aberdeen weren't much better but they vastly improved after half time and easily deserved to win. I switched it off when Neilson's response was to chuck Halliday on. Utterly baffled by what he sees in him.

The Dundee result had me wavering a bit but I was pretty sure Aberdeen were much better than their league position suggested and they're showing that now. I fully them to be in contention for 3rd.