Should Scottish Refs be made to declare their support.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Pointless. If Jim Traynor can claim to support Airdrie and Chick Young St Mirren with straight faces, what's to stop refs doing the same? 

How can you prove otherwise?

It's not like the majority of OF fans will have attended their team's games. 

Questions aren’t even asked of the SFA. 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

I gave you a +1, but would’ve given you +100.

That fat *** fucker Beaton has previous. He’s a known ***, he should never be allowed near a *** game. 

I'm not getting at tonight, although I am a wee bit. But can you imagine the outrage if a known Kilmarnock fan took charge of last night's game between Ayr and Killie. Surely it would be better if this shit was out in the open. Rather than the old days of clarkston and the like being disguised as Glasgow. Yes the majority of the population lives in the central belt and by default will probably have grown up supporting one or the other. That doesn't mean there aren't quality referees from Perthshire, dundee, Aberdeen, the Highlands who couldn't officiate a central belt game with no bias. 

It's funny in the most pathetic of ways that the governing bodies let it happen continuously in full view for everyone to see to help their precious new club. Was same with the old club. 

Most reds knew we wouldn't be allowed to win tonight. Anyway, west coast/new rangers bias :-

Porteous sent off v Hibs for a yellow.

Aribo grabbing hearts boy by throat and it's hearts manager sent to stand.

Tonight, although we knew it was coming it was how blatant that decision was to help his pathetic club. Well done John Beaton. As corrupt as both club's you've supported.

Pathetic. 

Edited by gudge1903
Cannae spell

10 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

It's funny in the most pathetic of ways that the governing bodies let it happen continuously in full view for everyone to see to help their precious new club. Was same with the old club. 

Most reds knew we wouldn't be allowed to win tonight. Anyway, west coast/new rangers bias :-

Porteous sent off v Hibs for a yellow.

Aribo grabbing hearts boy by throat and it's hearts manager sent to stand.

Tonight, although we knew it was coming it was how blatant that decision was to help his pathetic club. Well done John Beaton. As corrupt as both club's you've supported.

Pathetic. 

Tbf it was Bacuna with the throat grab against us. Aribo merely escaped a red card for trying to break a fellow pro's leg.

I wouldn't want a known Aberdeen fan reffing an Aberdeen game because of the obvious thinking he would give us everything. And if it was in the open then there would be no need for whataboutery like tonight. As I say, I understand most people will have been affiliated to one or the other, but they just ref Livi, Aberdeen, hearts, Hibs and all the other top flight clubs, whereas the rest of the refs officiate rangers and Celtic games. Can't be that hard.