Goodwillie v fans fault Falkirk

16 hours ago, Angus of the Mo said:

🤣😂😂🤣

Ffs lads, this thread goes against the grain, most folk on the P & B are slagging off their opponents, but you guys are like “my team is more pish than yours”

Reality is Falkirk fans are disappointed as they should be near the top of the league given they have one of the biggest if not the the biggest playing budget in the league coupled with the fact the team is full team.

Clyde fans are literally saying our team is pish because that is what they are.

Thought that the game earlier in season Falkirk looked good and was expecting them to be up at the top after playing us but obviously the wheels have come off since that game for whatever reason.

On the other hand Clyde have been dreadful all season and have literally not played well or been the better side in any game this season IMO.

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Not as bad as ours, last 3 games, 3 defeats goals for 1 (penalty) goals against 10.

Even a poor Falkirk team should beat us by 2 or 3

Since the last time we played each other. We have won 1 drawn 2 and lost 5. Goals for 6 goals against 14

Clyde have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 4. Goals for 9 goals against 16.

And that includes an extra game for us in the Cup against killie. So I honestly think it is anyone's game. We are both equally fucking rancid, except you have 1 player that could always get something. We don't even have that. 

As far as we are concerned, if and it’s a big if for us we can keep in the game until into the second half then we may have a chance. 
Our confidence is shot, Danny actually alluded to that during the week. So not losing an early goal is key, or either side of half time. So.. it’s simple really 😂

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

He had that very chance against us in the dying minutes and his cheeky wee dink cleared the bar. Mind you he did score two in the same game.

If he gets two on Saturday there's a very good chance Clyde get a win. We can't keep a clean sheet last week apart and whenever we do get the odd chance in front of goal it usually ends up missing the target altogether or the keeper saves it. 

24 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If he gets two on Saturday there's a very good chance Clyde get a win. We can't keep a clean sheet last week apart and whenever we do get the odd chance in front of goal it usually ends up missing the target altogether or the keeper saves it. 

Forgot David Mitchell is playing for Clyde.

He always seems to play well against us, but being an ex-Bairn he'll be stopping everything in sight on Saturday, that's for sure.

9 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Forgot David Mitchell is playing for Clyde.

He always seems to play well against us, but being an ex-Bairn he'll be stopping everything in sight on Saturday, that's for sure.

He moved to Hibs in the summer.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

He moved to Hibs in the summer.

So he did, aye.

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Are you on our project board?emoji16.png

Haha I hope so.

Target #1: make 49 year old life long fans less utterly distraught at our results and disillusioned with the club.

Guess how it's going.

They are confusing Clyde with Clydebank. Their league match postponed due to cup replay on Saturday with Elgin.

Haven’t been to Broadwood for a while. Is it a plastic pitch?
If grass I can see a possibility of postponement due to water logging coming....

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Haven’t been to Broadwood for a while. Is it a plastic pitch?
If grass I can see a possibility of postponement due to water logging coming....

It's plastic. 

Difficult pitch though because the 'grass' is very long. I've played on it and got soaked, water everywhere.

On 27/10/2021 at 19:22, Ignoramus said:

I worry that the Falkirk players/staff will have a bit of a siege mentality and will be looking for someone to skelp for the start of a bounce back. As ever, I hope we can become the latest chapter in the Bairns' banter season, but I fear another comfortable 3-0 (at least) is on the cards .

Our um, eh, chairman Gary um, eh, Deans made a statement - or was it a question? - after the Covid/Raith decision that um, eh, we'd be having um, eh, something of an um, eh, siege mentality going forward.  

Like anything and everything else he said since, that was all hot air and baloney.  "Seige mentality" implies a whole heap of characteristics we don't possess, on or off the park. 

Since then, we've plumbed new depths of point-and-laugh ineptitude...not only are we not going forward, we're not even going backward. Just downward. 

3-0 to Falkirk is about as likely as an um, eh, apology from Deans.  1-0 Clyde.  

Edited by Dennistoun Bairn