Goodwillie v fans fault Falkirk

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I honestly don’t see what some others see in Kennedy to see him as one of our “better” players (not that it takes much to be one of our better players). 
I don’t think he does much at all, not strong enough and I also don’t see the technical ability and potential that Lennon and some others see.

Certainly not even close to Mark Lamont despite his obvious inconsistency and apparent fitness issues. 

All about opinions and all that!

Agree with you here, there is a number of supporters who think Kennedy is one of our better.

As you say wouldnt be difficult in the present climate but like you, i dont think he offers much if anything.

He is too light weight, has no turn of speed, doesnt have a trick in his locker (at one point yesterday he tried to go past someone and proceeded to run it the ball out the park), always seems to go for the easy option and pass backwards, never seems to look to go forward.

Agree with you, not as good as lamont, as at least he managed to find DGW with a pass in 1 in 5 attempts.

Agree with you here, there is a number of supporters who think Kennedy is one of our better.
As you say wouldnt be difficult in the present climate but like you, i dont think he offers much if anything.
He is too light weight, has no turn of speed, doesnt have a trick in his locker (at one point yesterday he tried to go past someone and proceeded to run it the ball out the park), always seems to go for the easy option and pass backwards, never seems to look to go forward.
Agree with you, not as good as lamont, as at least he managed to find DGW with a pass in 1 in 5 attempts.
Two year contract

Just now, haufdaft said:
4 minutes ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Two year contract

Yeah i know, what is worse, so is McGrath.    Can tell you now McGrath will be lucky to play a handful of games for us from the start in the league over his two year contract.

As has been said before players with no pedigree at L1 level shouldnt have been given more than a 1 year contract.

I had Kennedy pegged as a possible Arbuckle/Lang and that's how it has turned out. Trialists never turn out how you would hope.

That said, I'd like to see how Nicoll or Gomis would do if stuck out on the left wing. It wouldn't hurt us to play him centrally, in his actual position.

Mark Lamont who is in lowland league now with Broomhill
Lamont signed for Alloa.

Giving the utter shite we have signed we would have been better keeping Lamont and the injury prone Syvertsen and pushing the boat out to retain Howie.

I really don't believe for one second that the players signed is all we can afford.

Craig Slater and Jamie Ness are at Forfar, Robert Thompson at Stenny, Kieran Millar at Stranraer. Stirling have at least 3 midfielders that would walk into our team.

Then you add in the lack of loan signings with the likes of Nicky Jamieson on loan from Alloa to Stenny or Michael Miller on loan from Raith to Stenny.

It's more likely that Lennon dithering about has cost us plenty of signings and he's just signed whatever rejects were still left.

We also got a transfer fee for Mitchell which we haven't spent at all.

10 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Lamont signed for Alloa.

Giving the utter shite we have signed we would have been better keeping Lamont and the injury prone Syvertsen and pushing the boat out to retain Howie.

I really don't believe for one second that the players signed is all we can afford.

Craig Slater and Jamie Ness are at Forfar, Robert Thompson at Stenny, Kieran Millar at Stranraer. Stirling have at least 3 midfielders that would walk into our team.

Then you add in the lack of loan signings with the likes of Nicky Jamieson on loan from Alloa to Stenny or Michael Miller on loan from Raith to Stenny.

It's more likely that Lennon dithering about has cost us plenty of signings and he's just signed whatever rejects were still left.

We also got a transfer fee for Mitchell which we haven't spent at all.

Lamont joined Broomhill on loan from Alloa the other day.

The L2 sides is something I was looking at yesterday. Compared our squad to the L2 squads and I would have us 7th or 8th in that division never mind this one. When these jobbers we have signed leave their next club after us will just confirm that they should never have been here in the first place.