Goodwillie v fans fault Falkirk

Clyde are undoubtedly the worst opponents we’ve faced this season. At TFS they were minging and just sat off us the entire game. However we have regressed massively since then and they’ve got a striker who’s better than every fit attacker we have combined.

I just can’t see how/who is going to score for us and unless Clyde are the same as Peterhead last week and don’t have any shots on goal then we wont keep a clean sheet.

32 minutes ago, Russ said:

Clyde are undoubtedly the worst opponents we’ve faced this season. At TFS they were minging and just sat off us the entire game. However we have regressed massively since then and they’ve got a striker who’s better than every fit attacker we have combined.

I just can’t see how/who is going to score for us and unless Clyde are the same as Peterhead last week and don’t have any shots on goal then we wont keep a clean sheet.

He might be all of those things but if he's touching the ball 10 times a match or less....what's the point?

1 hour ago, JBJ said:

He might be all of those things but if he's touching the ball 10 times a match or less....what's the point?

Quite agree. If we can keep the ball away from Goodwillie, i.e. up the other end of the park, then we can win.

While there is little doubt that we are absolutely humming, I still think we will win by 1 or 2 tomorrow. By law of averages, we're probably due a win. 

The bigger problem is what will come after. Sheerin will come out hailing the great victory as a 'turning point' in our season; the brigade on COYB will fire on all cylinders, telling us how we were wrong to boo or ever doubt "the boys". It will deflect, for a further week at least, the shambles that the club is in both on and off the park. 

All, of course, until we play a half-decent team again. You can almost see it unfolding before your eyes.

Falkirk fans lets get real.

I realise you think your team is bad but take it from me we are absolutely hopeless (but for DGW and Parry in goal one of the worst squads I have ever seen in over 40 years - if not the worst) and I will be amazed if you dont win by 2 or 3 goals tomorrow.  If not more.

DGW will get less than 10 touches in the game and therefore won score.  If he doesnt score then we wont score.

We have what must be the slowest defence in the league.  Your wingers will cause havoc all day for us and any average L2 quality striker will likely score against us. 

We are shipping goals left, right and centre and conceded 10 goals in the last 3 and scored 1 (a penalty)

It will be the easiest game you have a had since...............well since the last game you played against us.

2 hours ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

I realise you think your team is bad but take it from me we are absolutely hopeless (but for DGW and Parry in goal one of the worst squads I have ever seen in over 40 years - if not the worst) and I will be amazed if you dont win by 2 or 3 goals tomorrow.  If not more.

DGW will get less than 10 touches in the game and therefore won score.  If he doesnt score then we wont score.

We have what must be the slowest defence in the league.  Your wingers will cause havoc all day for us and any average L2 quality striker will likely score against us. 

We are shipping goals left, right and centre and conceded 10 goals in the last 3 and scored 1 (a penalty)

It will be the easiest game you have a had since...............well since the last game you played against us.

Wingers will cause havoc.....that's the funniest thing I've read for years.

Gomis due a goal surely #deans

3 hours ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Even if this comes to pass we are still absolutely humming.

1 hour ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

Sad thing is that the vast majority of Falkirk fans have lost faith in our team and poor results are expected not dreaded. A very frustrating situation

Not just the team but the lunatics running the asylum. No way back. 

3 hours ago, MrDust said:

Wingers will cause havoc.....that's the funniest thing I've read for years.

Gomis due a goal surely #deans

Well your guy Morrison caused havoc against us last time and if playing will do so again

As for Gomis scoring……don’t think he has had a shot all season

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]
Ffs lads, this thread goes against the grain, most folk on the P & B are slagging off their opponents, but you guys are like “my team is more pish than yours”

You are looking back to possibly 2016 for the last time Bairns fans felt the confidence to slag off opponents. If life truly is a rollercoaster our carriage has been broken on the downhill track for fecking years.