Raith Rovers v Ayr United

19 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Injuries and suspensions could be an issue for us. Hopefully McGlynn can get us back to winning ways, but if he can’t I wouldn’t blame him. Could we see Frankie Musonda at some stage on Saturday?

Perhaps…he was on the bench for “emergency” use, and JMcG mentioned he was to practice the next couple of days. If he checks out OK in the practices, I’d expect him on the bench and getting a cameo, if possible…especially at defensive midfield or sweeper.

Think we're lucky we've got a plastic pitch or reckon this game might have been in doubt with the amount of rainfall over last couple of days. 

As for the game tomorrow: 

We were very up and down on Tuesday but Lang looked relatively comfortable and Matej is lively up top. Was impressed with Mitchell as well so at least that's another option. Hard to tell if we'll see Musonda get some minutes but he's going to have to get game time soon as I reckon he'll be a key player for us throughout the winter period. Quietly confident we can get a win in this game and if I'm honest it's a game we should be looking to win if we've aspirations of finishing in the top 4 or dare I say it....compete for top spot. 

14 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Any team news and updates with injuries?

O'Connor, Hewitt and McGinty all still out according to the papers but no update anywhere else that I can see.