Raith Rovers v Ayr United

As far as the base of midfields go, Tait and BRS is not on the more solid end of the scale. A real slackness has crept in and we're giving far too much away. 
Two defensive centre midfielders, one of who is like a cart horse with 3 legs. Nothing to link the midfield to the strikers.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Duffy going won’t achieve anything. We’ll be back to square one and looking for any out of work manager who can come in and try to get a tune out of this useless bunch.

I’ve said it before but I’m really not arsed how we do against the top sides (Killie aside). As long as we keep taking points from the sides around us then I’m content until the summer.

I guess the question is whether another manager could get more out of the current group of players.  Today’s evidence suggests yes - Duffy once again set us up mega passive in the first half and we looked a rabble.  We commit a couple of strikers at half time, change the shape and we suddenly look half way competitive.

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

We're not getting much out the ref. I know Tomi can go down easy but Berra was trying to rip his arm off. 

The last one was hilarious. Dick ran straight into the back of Adeloyi, who had no idea what was going on, and got the freekick for it. Perplexing, but I'll take it. 

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The last one was hilarious. Dick ran straight into the back of Adeloyi, who had no idea what was going on, and got the freekick for it. Perplexing, but I'll take it. 

I'd take it too tbf.