Raith Rovers v Ayr United

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Moffat must be sitting on the bench fucking raging with this shower of shite in front of him in the pecking order.

Ach he's about that same quality as the rest of them now, age did it's hing. 

31 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We can sit here and talk about his tactics all we like but until we actually sign players then there’s really no point

Unless we've got someone lined up to come in the next couple of months(unlikely) to decide on January incomings it looks like we're already writing this season off.

All in the hope of there being 2 worse teams than us come the end of the season. 

The joys. 

Not good enough from the club and in particular, the owner. If Hopkin goes a new regime has to come in. Sticking plasters over the wounds will only serve a purpose for so long. 

I'll say it, Duffy needs to go. 

Edited by BukyOHare

Ayr have had applied more pressure in the final third in the ten minutes since half time than they did in the whole of the first half. 
Connolly and Ross have dropped right out of it, we can't get the ball beyond the halfway line anymore. 

Yeah or tempo and ball retention has collapsed since Brad went off.

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Duffy will only be here until the end of the season. Unless he makes some good signings in January and charges up the table. He is not the long term solution. 

One point in 9 is poor. Arbroath and Raith the first half performance killed us due to formation. The second half against Kilmarnock did us.

being more attacking so far in the second half has made us look better but Adeloye has had maybe one shot at goal in the last 5 games, Afolabi isn’t junior level and McKenzie has barely played. Our best period this season has been being direct and attacking but we choose not to do it. 

Unless we've got someone lined up to come in the next couple of months(unlikely) to decide on January incomings it looks like we're already writing this season off.
All in the hope of there being 2 worse teams than us come the end of the season. 
The joys. 
Not good enough from the club and in particular, the owner. If Hopkin goes a new regime has to come in. Sticking plasters over the wounds will only serve a purpose for so long. 

Duffy going won’t achieve anything. We’ll be back to square one and looking for any out of work manager who can come in and try to get a tune out of this useless bunch.

I’ve said it before but I’m really not arsed how we do against the top sides (Killie aside). As long as we keep taking points from the sides around us then I’m content until the summer.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve said it before but I’m really not arsed how we do against the top sides (Killie aside). As long as we keep taking points from the sides around us then I’m content until the summer.

December looks crucial...

1734805446_Screenshot_20211030-155340_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.2bfa416ebd82760ebd9da9dbcc5aafe5.jpg