Raith Rovers v Ayr United

Muirhead is barely a midfielder and we are missing him massively today. 

Doing that thing of sitting deep and inviting pressure, trying to attack on the counter again. 
There is a gap of a third of the pitch between Adeloye and the midfield. I’d move Maxwell in to the middle, Salkeld off and put one of the forwards on because the game is lost and we won’t get back in to it the way we are playing 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Muirhead is barely a midfielder and we are missing him massively today. 

Doing that thing of sitting deep and inviting pressure, trying to attack on the counter again. 
There is a gap of a third of the pitch between Adeloye and the midfield. I’d move Maxwell in to the middle, Salkeld off and put one of the forwards on because the game is lost and we won’t get back in to it the way we are playing 

If only this could have been predicted with our starting team - dreadful stuff!

Jim Duffy is a woeful manager, and I won’t be near a season ticket next season if he is still in charge. 

If only this could have been predicted with our starting team - dreadful stuff!
Jim Duffy is a woeful manager, and I won’t be near a season ticket next season if he is still in charge. 

He won’t be in charge. Not unless we improve significantly after January and look like breaking into the top 4.

We can sit here and talk about his tactics all we like but until we actually sign players then there’s really no point. I can’t think of one player that we’ve got on the bench (besides Daire) that would make a difference here.