Arbroath vs Pars

6 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Grant’s post-match interview was a disgrace as usual. Arrogant and totally refusal to accept that he’s in any way responsible for the team’s failure.

He actually thought you deserved 3 points on Tuesday ! 1-1 was  a fair result but genuinely I can’t believe Grant is still the Dunfermline manager but who makes the decision because IMO it’s this German mob who clearly have the money think it’s going to be more tough times ahead 

1 minute ago, lichtiekev said:

Wow that's actually embarrassing,
Clearly doesn't think he is the problem,

On another note was Oharas 2nd goal not miles offside or was it Obrien that headered it?

I thought ToB headed it on to the attacker and then it maybe came back off ToB? Pretty unlucky tbh

Good interview with Dick Campbell on that link near the bottom. Explains the Bobby situation 

Quite a strange game that. Even at 0-2 I thought we would get something out of the game. Their first goal looked too easy and their second was a bit of a feck up from us. ToB took his goal well with a composed finish although a bit lucky to go through the keeper’s legs. Don’t know how the media can give our second to McKenna, Nouble clearly headed it in and it actually looked to be going wide from where I was standing.

At half time I thought we would probably win comfortably but it was all a bit flat until the third. I think the Linn and Hilson for Donnelly and Dowds substitutions was really clever from Campbell. I think he could see that a different approach was needed to break them down and it certainly worked. How many times have we seen that exact same goal from Linn? Collect out wide, cut inside and and unstoppable effort into the far corner. I think he enjoyed it as much as the fans.

Not as great an overall team performance as some this season but brilliant to come back and win. Not sure who would get my mom but I thought Clark and Chris Hamilton played really well, Donnelly was good first half, winning challenges and putting himself about a bit more than usual, Nouble was great but (dare I say it) sometimes he should just give the easy pass instead of trying to beat everyone all the time. As usual McKenna and Stewart ran their socks off.

Another good day.

7 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Quite a strange game that. Even at 0-2 I thought we would get something out of the game. Their first goal looked too easy and their second was a bit of a feck up from us. ToB took his goal well with a composed finish although a bit lucky to go through the keeper’s legs. Don’t know how the media can give our second to McKenna, Nouble clearly headed it in and it actually looked to be going wide from where I was standing.

At half time I thought we would probably win comfortably but it was all a bit flat until the third. I think the Linn and Hilson for Donnelly and Dowds substitutions was really clever from Campbell. I think he could see that a different approach was needed to break them down and it certainly worked. How many times have we seen that exact same goal from Linn? Collect out wide, cut inside and and unstoppable effort into the far corner. I think he enjoyed it as much as the fans.

Not as great an overall team performance as some this season but brilliant to come back and win. Not sure who would get my mom but I thought Clark and Chris Hamilton played really well, Donnelly was good first half, winning challenges and putting himself about a bit more than usual, Nouble was great but (dare I say it) sometimes he should just give the easy pass instead of trying to beat everyone all the time. As usual McKenna and Stewart ran their socks off.

Another good day.

Get what you mean but genuinely cannot remember anyone even tackling Nouble 😂😂😂 maybe happened once or twice. He gave ball away a few times but by trying to make things happen. Just leave the man to it in my opinion he’s just great. Boys bouncing aff him. He plays some really good balls too sometimes we just aren’t on his wavelength. Going to miss the big man so much 

The problem for Peter Grant is he can make all the excuses he wants but we were far from our best today and still won with a bit to spare, 6 relatively straight forward points against Dunfermline with 7 goals in there. They simply must change their manager.

Great to see Bobby coming on today, he’s been needing that goal, Hilson good aswell. Two loan boys Clark and Hamilton really showing their worth now too. 

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Get what you mean but genuinely cannot remember anyone even tackling Nouble 😂😂😂 maybe happened once or twice. He gave ball away a few times but by trying to make things happen. Just leave the man to it in my opinion he’s just great. Boys bouncing aff him. He plays some really good balls too sometimes we just aren’t on his wavelength. Going to miss the big man so much 

Oh yes, I agree that in general just let him do what the feck he wants but there was one time in particular in the second half where he tried to take on three players on his own when he could have tapped it back to McKenna.

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

Oh yes, I agree that in general just let him do what the feck he wants but there was one time in particular in the second half where he tried to take on three players on his own when he could have tapped it back to McKenna.

Yeah I mind that. Ended up a corner I think, wee number 3 I think tried to come in and get it and launched on his arse alongside his two mates 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

The problem for Peter Grant is he can make all the excuses he wants but we were far from our best today and still won with a bit to spare, 6 relatively straight forward points against Dunfermline with 7 goals in there. They simply must change their manager.

Don’t think there’s a sentient Pars fan that disagrees.