Arbroath vs Pars

Really can't see anything other than a home win here.

We are really poor going forward. No understanding between the wingers and strikers. The central midfield don't support either. Can't see us scoring

We're more organised defensively since the first meeting but hardly water tight as shown at the Raith goal on Tuesday. Thought Raith looked like they wanted it more than us in the last quarter of the game on Tuesday but that may have been down to the crap tactical subs made by our hideously bad manager.

Arbroath will out fight us and dominate the middle of the park. 2 nil defeat.

Edited by Chubbychops

Who actually writes those articles? They should be fired. Absolutely fucking awful stuff. Excuses are for the weak and the pathetic.
Don't tend to read the official site all that often tbh. If it is particularly strewn with spelling and grammar mistakes then it is the same guy who runs dot net as he also has had control over the official site for quite some time.

Don't tend to read the official site all that often tbh. If it is particularly strewn with spelling and grammar mistakes then it is the same guy who runs dot net as he also has had control over the official site for quite some time.
You're kidding?! Actually it makes sense now, with all the excuses and the mistakes on a weekly basis. Utterly embarrassing stuff. I'd do it myself if they need volunteers ffs.

You're kidding?! Actually it makes sense now, with all the excuses and the mistakes on a weekly basis. Utterly embarrassing stuff. I'd do it myself if they need volunteers ffs.
Nope not kidding. It really unsettling that he has his fingers in so many pies in and around the club (dot net, official site, heritage trust, turnstiles) considering he was Masterton's biggest cheerleader. Having regrettably glimpsed at dot net last week he still sees absolutely no problem in the way he behaved back then.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

That's Ben, he's not uploaded a video since we got scudded by Ayr, not like him. 

Iv zero time for this “content”. Put the camera down and enjoy the game. I read that some lad put a video out after the Newcastle - Spurs game that included the paramedics working on the guy who had suffered a heart attack.  

17 hours ago, GordieBoy80 said:
18 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
Who actually writes those articles? They should be fired. Absolutely fucking awful stuff. Excuses are for the weak and the pathetic.

Brian provides the back end support for the website but don't believe he writes the content.

17 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv zero time for this “content”. Put the camera down and enjoy the game. I read that some lad put a video out after the Newcastle - Spurs game that included the paramedics working on the guy who had suffered a heart attack.  

It's not for me, however there's evidently a taste for it.

Tbf after Brentford beat Swansea in the playoff final I enjoyed watching it from the Swansea end, crowd in the background going mental. Bitter Welshman, very enjoyable. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

That's Ben, he's not uploaded a video since we got scudded by Ayr, not like him. 

This was a weird tweet but feel his content has gone down the route of all the others particularly when he started nicking Brechins own content for is own account.

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

This was a weird tweet but feel his content has gone down the route of all the others particularly when he started nicking Brechins own content for is own account.

Unless something very obvious has went over my head (likely) - what's weird about that tweet?

17 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Unless something very obvious has went over my head (likely) - what's weird about that tweet?

He normally sits in the Norrie, just thought it was a bit odd to make it sound like it's difficult to join the boys in the NW section imo everyone who enjoys creating some atmosphere should sit in and around that bit of the ground.

I could have just read more into it that is actually there, which is also likely.

1 minute ago, VinnyPar said:

Could the game be in doubt tomorrow?

13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Away from the football, trying to do a pub crawl of Arbroath tomorrow, my mate has drawn it up and reckons there's 25 pubs. 

If you're going to pump us Smokies get it done early. 

Only if Granty here is referee! 

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Only if Granty here is referee! 

Can confirm I'm the lino. 

8 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Oft, enjoy. Some class pubs in the town.

Aye looks cracking, didn't realise Arbroath was so full, there's one my mates not too sure about is open but there's plenty others... 

5 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Recommendations for away fans neebs?

All of them. 

Before kick off.