Arbroath vs Pars

4 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Can grant hold his own and get a win to be the joint 2nd longest manager to get a league win? Or will he let it slip and hold that title all by himself?

Out of interest what's the record and who holds it?

11 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Must be Kenny in the SPL? Took him ages to win in the league but at least that was against the best teams in the country. 

9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Kenny,  16 games. 

Cheers, hopefully he doesn't get the chance, but if he takes the record he's got to be offski

Not even going to try and suggest a team lineup. Been amazed at what we’ve gone with the last 2 games and been unlucky not to have 6 points. 

On paper and looking at it I think we are the team this Dunfermline team will probably hate playing the most away from home right now because we will more than likely get stuck right in about them and make it extremely difficult. That’s the bare minimum from us just now.

I think we will win. Hope segregation stays the same as the Ayr game. 

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Easy, easy home win. Excuses flying around like flies on dug shite. Is Craigan still playing? Wouldn't grudge him a goal.

This is the type of game (AFC probably go in as favourites) that we tend to muck up so i always prefer us to go in as underdogs but i really hope i am wrong.

Absolute no idea what DC's starting XI will be as his last 2 line-ups have been crazy with imo better players on the bench or even out the squad but we have taken 4 points out f 6 so fair play to the Gaffer and the players that have come into the starting XI.

In regards James Craigen i think he has been an excellent signing for us and this season has been a regular starter then in the last 3 games he started against Raith Rovers and hit the post with a shot then got subbed, never got stripped in the next game against Ayr Utd then was a sub who come on last night against ICT so with DC's line ups recently it would not surprise me if he was in goals against the Pars!!

What i like about Cragen is he is one of very few players at our club (probably TOB and Hammy and McKenna and Bobby being the others) who is not scared to have a long range shot at goal, also heard he is a really good lad in the dressing room and in general.

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.

No idea what DC will do selection wise but after last night Chris Hamilton should keep his place at RB. 
Personally I’d like to see Craigen in for LD on the left wing and Goldy/Henderson in for Young Harrison. 

2 very winnable games coming up for the best part time team in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, DUAFC said:

A really challenging match ahead.

Players like Thomas, Wighton & Dow should be above  Championship level.

I read they have not won an away game in the league since October 24th 2020? Could be wrong. But the 4-0 win actually came against Peter Grants Alloa. Burst out laughing when I read it.

Must be incredibly frustrating being a pars fan having a very decent squad but and absolutely clueless manager. Who knows what our team will be but i really dont think donnelly should be getting another start with the likes of craigen, gold, henderson and linn on the bench.

Must be incredibly frustrating being a pars fan having a very decent squad but and absolutely clueless manager. Who knows what our team will be but i really dont think donnelly should be getting another start with the likes of craigen, gold, henderson and linn on the bench.

Tough on LD that.