Hibernian v Celtic

Presented without comment

Edit: Sorry I lie I am going to make a comment

Im going to stand by my earlier comments about this being a problem within Scottish society and not exclusively an issue within football

If you want to tackle the issue in football you really need to tackle it within wider society first 

Edited by Clown Job

28 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Im going to stand by my earlier comments about this being a problem within Scottish society and not exclusively an issue within football

If you want to tackle the issue in football you really need to tackle it within wider society first 

Obvs a Rangers fan with a return bus fare IMO.

However Fair play to Hearts for sticking out that statement and their actions from it though.

On 30/10/2021 at 09:41, Dons_1988 said:

I must say, Austin McCann needed to take a breather from that one. 

It’s safe to say we won’t see him for a few days, bonfire night is approaching so I think he’ll be locking his family in his cellar in fear of Celtic supporting arsonists.

41 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

"Procedures have already been implemented that will ensure such an incident is never repeated”.

marge simpson fight GIF

32 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

It would have been better if you hadn't commented 

Firstly you make a straw man argument about it being an issue exclusive to football

Secondly you're using that to support a false dichotomy between it being either a football issue or a scottish society issue (but not both).

Thirdly this seems more ridiculous still if you pause to consider that Football is a major element in Scottish culture and so isn't a separate thing from Scottish society anyway.

And to top it all off you're building another false dichotomy by reducing whether Irish sectarianism exists in a group of people to a yes/no question in order to create a false equivalence

Discussions about sectarianism tend to circle round to the thorny issue of Catholic education but in your case it would appear that Catholic, or indeed any education at all, might have been a better idea than whatever you were doing instead.

Good day to you