Hibernian v Celtic

14 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Celtic fans proving (as if it were needed) that they are utter scum. Close down this odious club now.

From my vantage point across the stadium (the sound does travel quite well from the South Stand), the bulk of the Celtic supporters appeared to respect the silence; any audible booing or whistling seemed to be from a tiny handful of individuals.

Jack Ross will be the Hibs manager by the end of the season as long as Hibs are in the top 8 or 9.

Ron Gordon somehow saw that shitshow in May and decided he wanted more of this.

And honestly I’m not totally sure what good sacking him now would do, the squad is rotten and I’m not sure what someone else could get out of them, he’s taking us nowhere and he’s not the man to move us forward mind you.

Fed up of the folk on social media with comments such as “we can’t change manager every year,” Jack Ross is the 4th longest serving manager in the top flight, he’s been in charge for 2 years, longer than Alan Stubbs, Yogi Hughes, John Collins etc etc. 

As much as I was at home watching Peep Show instead of bothering with the second half; comments also about how “we were good in the second half” it really doesn’t count if the opposition have won the game and are chilling with the cigars out.

I’m not sure what the answer is but I really don’t like where it’s going, the summer window totally crucified us, would have happily have taken the £3m for Nisbet at the time and that could have helped add a decent footballer or two, I suppose my answer would have been to simply not have extended his contract in the summer and be in a position where if we let him go now he only has another 6 months or so to run.

Although Hibs fans will just defend the club no matter what we do, if we announced a partnership with the Nazi Party, you’d get “dazmcgregorlegend1875” commenting about how it’s good to build our networks with organisations overseas.

Despite all this negative moaning shite, I fully expect us to beat Ross County on Saturday, they’re on a high, we’re on a low, it’s Scottish Football, you learn to expect the unexpected.

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Jack Ross will be the Hibs manager by the end of the season as long as Hibs are in the top 8 or 9.

Ron Gordon somehow saw that shitshow in May and decided he wanted more of this.

And honestly I’m not totally sure what good sacking him now would do, the squad is rotten and I’m not sure what someone else could get out of them, he’s taking us nowhere and he’s not the man to move us forward mind you.

Fed up of the folk on social media with comments such as “we can’t change manager every year,” Jack Ross is the 4th longest serving manager in the top flight, he’s been in charge for 2 years, longer than Alan Stubbs, Yogi Hughes, John Collins etc etc. 

As much as I was at home watching Peep Show instead of bothering with the second half; comments also about how “we were good in the second half” it really doesn’t count if the opposition have won the game and are chilling with the cigars out.

I’m not sure what the answer is but I really don’t like where it’s going, the summer window totally crucified us, would have happily have taken the £3m for Nisbet at the time and that could have helped add a decent footballer or two, I suppose my answer would have been to simply not have extended his contract in the summer and be in a position where if we let him go now he only has another 6 months or so to run.

Although Hibs fans will just defend the club no matter what we do, if we announced a partnership with the Nazi Party, you’d get “dazmcgregorlegend1875” commenting about how it’s good to build our networks with organisations overseas.

Despite all this negative moaning shite, I fully expect us to beat Ross County on Saturday, they’re on a high, we’re on a low, it’s Scottish Football, you learn to expect the unexpected.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?354562-Gutless-spineless-and-embarrassing

Even on .net tonight there's still some people defending Hibs due to the 2nd half performance. These morons would defend Hibs if we were relegated 3 years in a row. 

We are really shite. Aberdeen fans didn’t believe us last weekend but it’s becoming clearer as the games go on. To still be losing the same basic shite goals from set pieces/crosses into the box this far into the season must highlight the message isn’t getting through.

The squad JR has got isn’t great but it should be doing better than it is. We are failing at the basics time and time again.

Mathie obviously utterly fucked it and our whole plan was based on selling Doig/Nisbet in the summer, when it didn’t come off we were fucked. Nisbet is playing like he didn’t get his move too.

Yogi in after we are pumped against County will be a tremendous laugh.

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?354562-Gutless-spineless-and-embarrassing

Even on .net tonight there's still some people defending Hibs due to the 2nd half performance. These morons would defend Hibs if we were relegated 3 years in a row. 

Of course there is, like I say, the place is full of people that would defend the club if they increased ticket prices to £126 per game.

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

NIsbet and Shankland are two strikers who are slightly too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Premiership. Flatter to deceive to get into the Scotland squad when we have a dearth of strikers, and then they will quickly disappear. Expect NIsbet to attract interest from a relegation haunted Belgian side in January.