Hibernian v Celtic

3 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Kylie Reese's posts are the most tedious thing I've seen since The Terminator franchise came to an end. 

He will now follow you round red dotting you.

Familiar patter to that other boring dingull bonny prince something that was around last year.

If I get any more sand in your vagina, you’ll be the UK’s biggest producer of pearls. Satisfying to know that I don’t even have to communicate with you, I’m just always there in your mind with by sand and trowel. 😄

10 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

If I get any more sand in your vagina, you’ll be the UK’s biggest producer of pearls. Satisfying to know that I don’t even have to communicate with you, I’m just always there in your mind with by sand and trowel. 😄

F74BD968-FA66-405F-A030-2E06E1752F13.png.bfbedcdafa11c9ad681cd1ea06b9f86c.png

11 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

If I get any more sand in your vagina, you’ll be the UK’s biggest producer of pearls.

Can you just explain this in a bit more depth, please? I'm pretty sure it's the kind of murky, sexist pseudo-comedy you'd here in a bar full of sexually-frustrated, cardigan-wearing Hearts fans in the 1950s, but I just want to make sure. 

10 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Can you just explain this in a bit more depth, please? I'm pretty sure it's the kind of murky, sexist pseudo-comedy you'd here in a bar full of sexually-frustrated, cardigan-wearing Hearts fans in the 1950s, but I just want to make sure. 

It's quite simple really. Since the day I joined this forum, the poster in question has followed me about the board with an obsession. First it was to suggest that I am a returned/banned poster, and after it became apparent that I wasn't, he now just whines and greets about every post I make. The majority of the time, I am not even speaking to him, but up he pops. If I spend any more time in the lad's head, Skacel will have to start charging me rent.

He's clearly very irritated by my existence, hence the expression 'sand in his vagina':

A natural pearl (often called an Oriental pearl) forms when an irritant works its way into a particular species of oyster, mussel, or clam. As a defense mechanism, the mollusk secretes a fluid to coat the irritant. Layer upon layer of this coating is deposited on the irritant until a lustrous pearl is formed.

Anyway, hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

A natural pearl (often called an Oriental pearl) forms when an irritant works its way into a particular species of oyster, mussel, or clam. As a defense mechanism, the mollusk secretes a fluid to coat the irritant. Layer upon layer of this coating is deposited on the irritant until a lustrous pearl is formed.

Educational.

1-3 Sellick

3 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

It's quite simple really. Since the day I joined this forum, the poster in question has followed me about the board with an obsession. First it was to suggest that I am a returned/banned poster, and after it became apparent that I wasn't, he now just whines and greets about every post I make. The majority of the time, I am not even speaking to him, but up he pops. If I spend any more time in the lad's head, Skacel will have to start charging me rent.

He's clearly very irritated by my existence, hence the expression 'sand in his vagina':

Anyway, hope this helps.

I think you need to have a word with yourself.