St Mirren - Dundee, 30/10

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mullen on for Sheridan please. Before HT preferably.

Shying away and slowing up against that last tackle down the near side wing sums him up.  He’s no interest in putting himself about in case he gets injured.  He’s absolutely no interest in this club.

Look at his most recent clubs.  Stays with them for a year, then moves on.

What does Nelms do?  Give him a two year deal.  I’d imagine he will leave at the end of the season with a pay off to cover his final year.  Nice one Nelms.  Do you ever learn?

Can Lee Mair stop excusing St Mirren being behind because they're 'leggy from Wednesday night'? We were pumped that night and confidence is likely to be rock bottom. Leggy doesn't come into it.

HT 0-1
Yeah fair reflection, if anything we are lucky not to be two down. They missed an absolute sitter shortly after they took the lead. Think it was Fraser who got back and cleared it off the line after McGowan rounded the keeper.
Dundee have looked the more likely throughout. We have had plenty of the ball but haven’t really created a chance and they have looked dangerous on the counter.
Only real positive for us is it’s only one nil and there’s plenty of time left. I think Flynn has been poor again and Tanser doesn’t look fit. McAllister can’t get in the game either so there’s no real service for the front two from out wide, which is where most of our goals have been coming from.
Need big improvement second half, or we will lose.

Just now, Lex said:

HT 0-1
Yeah fair reflection, if anything we are lucky not to be two down. They missed an absolute sitter shortly after they took the lead. Think it was Fraser who got back and cleared it off the line after McGowan rounded the keeper.
Dundee have looked the more likely throughout. We have had plenty of the ball but haven’t really created a chance and they have looked dangerous on the counter.
Only real positive for us is it’s only one nil and there’s plenty of time left. I think Flynn has been poor again and Tanser doesn’t look fit. McAllister can’t get in the game either so there’s no real service for the front two from out wide, which is where most of our goals have been coming from.
Need big improvement second half, or we will lose.

Flynn and McAllister in particular showing why they don’t start and like you say Tanser is really struggling. 

Dundee are worth their lead, we'll taken goal but again I think we were slack defensively. Dundee midfielder with acres of space. 

Kerr hasn't given Tanser a sniff, probably his poorest performance for us so far. 

Fair play to Dundee though, they've been better than us. 

Only positives are its only 1-0 and we can't be any worse in the 2nd half.

Not sure what Jim does at half time to change it up.

Dundee are working their bollocks off and look organised, we can only hope they have a brain fart in defence otherwise i can't see us scoring.

I rate Flynn and Power but I don’t think they work together at all, they keep leaving too much space in the middle of the park.

Surprised to see McAllister getting criticised, think him and Ronan have looked good the odd time they’ve actually had the ball. Fraser has been great and bailed us out twice there.