St Mirren - Dundee, 30/10

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

St Mirren are genuinely the worst team we've played thus season.

Only confirmed what we all thought earlier in the season.

St Mirren FC - Only as good as a 10 man Dundee FC.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yeah, like the St Mirren lads on here but St Mirren's performances against us in both games this season suggests they should be down our end of the table come season end.

I think we have saved our worst for you guys in the 2 games but i think that is being unfair on your team too. Dundee didn't give us an inch in either game, maybe just one of the teams that will have our number this season.

Completely fair result, Dundee played very well first half and we barely gave them anything to worry about in the second half.

I think that shows why you shouldn’t name an unchanged team three days later. We looked leggy and devoid of any ideas and I think our last proper chance was the miss by Dennis after around 70 minutes. Think we’re missing Erhahon just as much as McGrath going by how much work Power had today.

No complaints with the result. Dundee were worthy winners. They pressed us well and caused us problems. Kerr was particularly good. 

Disappointing that we didn't ask any questions of a defence that just shipped 5 goals. Other than a wee spell at the beginning of the second half we really lacked urgency. Maybe a few players struggling to play 3 games in 6 days. 

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Can't hate Gowser. 

Adam, I can hate.

He's niggly and moany and loves a dive but I certainly don't hate him. What does get me though is that everyone can see that he's diving, Lee Mair calls it 'using his experience', a Dundee fan earlier on the thread says it's 'clever', yet Beaton bought it every time.