Clydebank FC v Elgin City TONIGHT

48 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I think it's about 1100. Although I may have totally made that up I can't remember where I heard it!

1040 ... but we could've sold hundreds more as there was a large waiting list.  There's work needing done on creating more entrances and exits - thats keeping capacity down. Still no bad for a Monday and live on the telly and Elgin bringing what looks like less than 50. 

22 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

1040 ... but we could've sold hundreds more as there was a large waiting list.  There's work needing done on creating more entrances and exits - thats keeping capacity down. Still no bad for a Monday and live on the telly and Elgin bringing what looks like less than 50

If that's true I hope you smash them!

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

If that's true I hope you smash them!

To be fair, it's a hell of a trek for a Monday night. Especially for a game live on the BBC. I'll have nothing but admiration for any Elgin fans there* tonight. A day off work, a seven hour round trip and probably not getting in until about 2 in the morning.

*Unless they are based in Glasgow/central belt. In which case, no admiration from me!

28 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

1040 ... but we could've sold hundreds more as there was a large waiting list.  There's work needing done on creating more entrances and exits - thats keeping capacity down. Still no bad for a Monday and live on the telly and Elgin bringing what looks like less than 50. 

I'm relieved I didn't just pull the 1100ish out of thing air!

Second half we were excellent. If Jamie Darroch had got that free header from the corner on target it would have been fantastic. There was a part in the second half where their keeper caught a cross ball and fell, dropped the ball and we got it over the line, ref disallowed it but i couldnt see what the foul was. 
I think we need to go on Saturday and attack them, put the pressure on all game and go for it. 

First half the occasion sorta threw the players a bit I think, looked uncomfortable and couldnt string passes together, but even then we let in one goal and defended well. We showed them far too much respect. 

For me there is definitely not much difference between tier 4 and 6, hopefully over the next 10/15 years we start to see a balance develop.