Motherwell v St Mirren 27/10/21

Not being dramatic but  the 1st time in my life (50+ years) I could not give a f**k. 

Spent the last hour trying to log onto Motherwell TV. Admin advise I am not on system and to contact Motherwell FC for next time 😡. Season ticket holder for 30 years including last season. Should be able to watch for free tonight as I could not make it.

Clearly the club have fucked up yet again and not activated all season ticket holders. My mate had same problem but somehow he got his activated after 30 minutes. 

Just same old cluster f**k as usual. It gets quite tiring after a while. Spitting feathers 😤

Watt with a nice goal and then a pen. Brophy with a nice goal then a pen.
Nice to see the assistant give Kelly cheating when he comes off his line. He did that when he saved McGraths pen last season too.

FT 2-2
Ah good fun. Draw probably about right in the end. Was Steve Clarke watching? Battle of the Scotland squad wannabe strikers, two goals each.
Nightmare start to the second half, two defensive calamities in three minutes and two down just like that. Watt is clinical and the header for the first was very well taken. Won and scored the penalty shortly after too.
Woulda been easy to phone it in at that point and give up but we dug in and kept going. Thought Kiltie made a difference when he came on, he offers something different.
Brophy took his first nicely, round the keeper and it’s not an easy finish from that angle. Won and scored the penalty shortly after too.
We probably should have won it at the end, but Kelly made two magnificent saves from a corner. Kiltie had a free header in injury time straight at the keeper too.
Was an even game between two evenly matched teams. We’re sitting sixth and seventh and I think we will we both be there or thereabouts come May. We have the look of mid table obscurity about us.