Motherwell v St Mirren 27/10/21

Just now, dezz said:

We’ve been utterly dreadful so far. Saints passing it about quite nicely to be fair, wish we could do that.

Generally what happens when you play players that have been utter garbage the last few games 🤷‍♂️
Wish I could watch but 1st time trying to watch Motherwell TV this season (as season ticket holder) and not working 😡
Probably a blessing 

1 minute ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Ronan’s a very good player but his passing is really erratic and Power isn’t much better, we need to get Flynn on the ball further up the park.

Tanser’s doing a great job again.

It is tonight but when he gets it right, he makes things happen.

HT 0-0
Only game in the league without a goal so far. I think we’ve edged it, we’ve certainly dominated the ball. Be interesting to see the possession stats, Motherwell have barely strung two passes together.
We’ve had plenty of it but not really created anything. Main had a half chance with a header that he couldn’t get on target and Brophy flashed a long ranger wide.
Most of our good work has been through Tanser on the left, McAllister has been decent on the right too but he won’t play 90 minutes. Ronan hasn’t had a good night but almost scored with the last kick of the half, 20 yard effort just wide.
Then the Well fans boo their team off.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It is tonight but when he gets it right, he makes things happen.

I thought the same on Sunday too, aye he definitely always has the potential to do something.

We’re doing well but think we’re missing Erhahon’s movement going forward.

Same shite, different game.

Absolutely woeful going forward and too scared to make a tackle. Yiu have to pass forward to get toward the opposition goal....

Grimshaw and mcginley both terrible as usual. Mugabi has been good since he came on. The only defender actually clearing the ball.

Edited by Phillips455

4 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Ronan’s a very good player but his passing is really erratic and Power isn’t much better, we need to get Flynn on the ball further up the park.

Tanser’s doing a great job again.

I don't think the tv pictures are showing just how crappy the conditions are.

I think on the whole our passing has been decent considering the conditions. Albeit i agree just that final pass killer pass has let us down on a few occasions.

The game is certainly here for the taking but i don't think Motherwell will be as bad in the 2nd half and we will surely begin to tire.