Jump to content

Falkirk v Raith Rovers


roverthemoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

Right, Tait out, so do we see Musonda debut at DM or Matthews and Spencer paired again? I expect Spencer and Matthews will be JMcG’s choice, but you never know.

Probably Tumilty/Lang/Berra/Musonda or Dick across the back.

Matthews and Spencer in the middle if Musonda remains at LB, then Ross at his familiar #10 behind Varian with Connolly and Zanatta wide.

If Musonda appears at DM, the question is what happens to Ross…as I don’t see JMcG sitting Zanatta or Connolly to squeeze him in…would he use him in place of Varian?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

Right, Tait out, so do we see Musonda debut at DM or Matthews and Spencer paired again? I expect Spencer and Matthews will be JMcG’s choice, but you never know.

Probably Tumilty/Lang/Berra/Musonda or Dick across the back.

Matthews and Spencer in the middle if Musonda remains at LB, then Ross at his familiar #10 behind Varian with Connolly and Zanatta wide.

If Musonda appears at DM, the question is what happens to Ross…as I don’t see JMcG sitting Zanatta or Connolly to squeeze him in…would he use him in place of Varian?

I would assume Matthews will get his chance to win his place back, although McGlynn might see the match as a low risk opportunity to give Musonda a run out in midfield and bring Dick back in to the defence. 

Either way I would guess Ross will still play behind the striker. 

Speaking of Ross, does his brother not play for Falkirk? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Raithie said:

Doesn't look like I'll be getting to go now due to COVID in our household. Wonder if Falkirk would kindly let me transfer my ticket for the online stream instead at no additional cost.

Phone the ticket office and ask for Laura. If she can't sort it nobody can!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Phone the ticket office and ask for Laura. If she can't sort it nobody can!

First class mate, just spoke to Laura and she's got everything set up for us to watch the stream instead at no additional cost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This could very well be a farce tomorrow if the weather predictions are right.

Just showing as breezy. Winds around 15/6mph.

Unlike here where it's been above 50mph all morning with sleet and snow skelping off the windows with more to come tomorrow! You know it's a bit breezy here when you see the birds fleein' backwards past the hoose!🥺

Edited by embow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly dont know what I want to happen tomorrow. Do I want to win the match, yeah.....

Do I want Sheerin to pull one out of his arse that gives life to the ongoing cowardice of not sacking him.... No.

Do I think a calamitous pounding would see him rightly and finally sacked.... Probably not.

Its a fucking conundrum this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Honestly dont know what I want to happen tomorrow. Do I want to win the match, yeah.....

Do I want Sheerin to pull one out of his arse that gives life to the ongoing cowardice of not sacking him.... No.

Do I think a calamitous pounding would see him rightly and finally sacked.... Probably not.

Its a fucking conundrum this game.

See when you look at the first choice 11, it's actually not too bad. If only he would use them fucking properly!

If he changes his system, plays a 3-5-2 and it works, it could totally turn the season around. He won't though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, embow said:

Just showing as breezy. Winds around 15/6mph.

Unlike here where it's been above 50mph all morning with sleet and snow skelping off the windows with more to come tomorrow! You know it's a bit breezy here when you see the birds fleein' backwards past the hoose!🥺

According to the Beeb its to be 70mph winds until tomorrow morning, easing to about 30mph by 3pm. A lot depends on the direction of the wind - if it swings round to NW as it appears to be then it won't be coming directly across from the exposed side of the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Falkirk entering their cheatcode and bringing in Davie McGurn for the game, I see. 

Trying to beat the Rovers by becoming the Rovers. A bold tactic. 

Sheerin’s been down the opticians this afternoon for some transition specs.

Edited by Enigma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are Rovers fans the only ones who have such an issue with sitting in the seat allocated on a ticket? 

Finally taking my son to his first game tomorrow. Hopefully he gets to experience the good side of being a Rovers fan rather than the disappointment.  He'll certainly experience plenty of the latter at some point anyway.  After taking him to Murrayfield last week though he might be in for some disappointment when he sees the stadium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have not beaten a FT team since we beat Ross County the day we got relegated. I have little expectation that awful record will be broken tomorrow. 

We will likely cause Raith some problem going forward but the centre of defence is a joke and will get rag dolled. 


A win however would be some riddy for Raith given the above. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are Rovers fans the only ones who have such an issue with sitting in the seat allocated on a ticket? 
Finally taking my son to his first game tomorrow. Hopefully he gets to experience the good side of being a Rovers fan rather than the disappointment.  He'll certainly experience plenty of the latter at some point anyway.  After taking him to Murrayfield last week though he might be in for some disappointment when he sees the stadium.
No. Its a massive pain in the arse at either away, or unusually busy home games when some nugget who has no idea of how it normally works comes and starts demanding a seat when it never ever works like that.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

Are Rovers fans the only ones who have such an issue with sitting in the seat allocated on a ticket? 

Finally taking my son to his first game tomorrow. Hopefully he gets to experience the good side of being a Rovers fan rather than the disappointment.  He'll certainly experience plenty of the latter at some point anyway.  After taking him to Murrayfield last week though he might be in for some disappointment when he sees the stadium.

Could be worse you could be taking him to Starks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...